|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what percentage of Black and third world students attended the same college Shakur attended?
(a) More than 50%.
(c) About 45%.
2. When was Shakur accused of kidnapping a drug dealer for ransom?
(a) December 28, 1972.
(b) October 31, 1972.
(c) September 4, 1972.
(d) November 11, 1972.
3. In Chapter 7, where was Shakur returned after the bank robbery trial?
(b) Riker's Island.
4. In Chapter 18, how much time did Shakur's defense team have to take to determine if Bill Kunstler would remain as one of Shakur's lawyers?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A month.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. In Chapter 15, what time did Shakur have to get up to help during the breakfast program?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the lawyer who died?
2. In Chapter 17, when was there police repression of the Black Liberation Army?
3. In Chapter 5, how many years was Shakur's friend Phyllis facing in prison?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
5. In Chapter 18, what was the name of one of the entertainers who performed at fundraising events for Shakur?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)