|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Andrews.
(b) Mrs. Butterworth.
(c) Mrs. Crocker.
(d) Mrs. Davis.
2. What color blanket was on the bed in Shakur's cell at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 9, where was Shakur taken to have her baby?
4. What judge did Evelyn petition to have the bank robbery trial postponed in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every three days.
(b) Every couple weeks.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what did Shakur pay monthly for her apartment?
2. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
3. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the judge who order that the state pay for experts needed for Shakur's case?
4. In the 1700s, how much did the state of Pennsylvania pay for a scalp?
5. What was the name of the first president that Shakur could remember?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)