|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of the shooting that Shakur was accused of committing?
(a) April 30, 1973.
(b) May 2, 1973.
(c) June 11, 1973.
(d) July 8, 1973.
2. In Chapter 18, what was the name of one of the entertainers who performed at fundraising events for Shakur?
(a) Roberta Flack.
(b) Donna Summer.
(c) Barry White.
(d) Harry Belafonte.
3. In Chapter 13, what type of transportation did the doctor Shakur worked for use to get to the place where he volunteered?
(a) An old school bus.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) Volkswagen Bug.
4. In Chapter 13, what types of dogs were around the yard of the Black Panther headquarters?
(a) American bulldogs.
(b) German shepherds.
(c) Doberman pinschers.
(d) Pit bulls.
5. In Chapter 7, how long did Shakur's gynecologist think she needed to be on bedrest?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where was the Black Panther Party office?
2. What was the name of the hospital where Shakur was taken in Chapter 9?
3. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
4. How far along was Shakur in her pregnancy in Chapter 9?
5. In Chatper 17, what did Shakur say that Blacks earned compared to Whites?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)