|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
2. What did Shakur try to read on the beach in Chapter 10?
(a) Malcom X.
(b) James Baldwin.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) LeRoi Jones.
3. In Chapter 1, how much time was Shakur allowed with her lawyer after the kangaroo court?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
4. In Chapter 16, when were two police machine-gunned on Riverside Drive?
(a) May 3.
(b) April 11.
(c) April 18.
(d) May 19.
5. What was Shakur given to wear at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(d) T-shirt and sweat pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what was Shakur's favorite neighborhood to explore?
2. In Chapter 7, what book did the defense team want to know if potential jurors had read?
3. On the street where Evelyn lived in Chapter 8, how many people might live in a one-room apartment?
4. In Chapter 7, how long did Shakur's gynecologist think she needed to be on bedrest?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)