|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the gynecologist's name who examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
(a) Ernest Wyman Garrett.
(b) David Martin Peterson.
(c) Robert Davidson.
(d) Andrew Wickman.
2. What birthdate was on Shakur's FBI Wanted Poster?
(a) September 1, 1945.
(b) June 11, 1944.
(c) August 3, 1946.
(d) July 16, 1947.
3. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Robert.
(b) Miss Shirley.
4. In Chapter 3, where was one woman arrested for drunk driving?
(a) Gravel road.
(b) Her driveway.
(c) Main Street.
5. What was the name of the first president that Shakur could remember?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how old was Shakur when she quit high school?
2. In Chapter 15, who was the Minister of Information of the Black Panther Party?
3. Who was one of the state troopers Shakur was accused of shooting in Chapter 1?
4. In the 1700s, how much did the state of Pennsylvania pay for a scalp?
5. During the bank robbery trial in Chapter 14, who testified on Shakur's behalf?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)