|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, with whom did Shakur and a friend become acquainted with who studied at Columbia?
2. Who did Shakur want for a lawyer as an adviser in Chapter 5?
(a) Flo Kennedy.
(b) Elaine Brown.
(c) Daisy Bates.
(d) Ella Baker.
3. How long was Shakur in the hospital at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What was the date of the shooting that Shakur was accused of committing?
(a) April 30, 1973.
(b) June 11, 1973.
(c) July 8, 1973.
(d) May 2, 1973.
5. In Chapter 7, when were Kamau and Shakur acquitted in the bank robbery trial?
(a) February 3, 1973.
(b) January 28, 1973.
(c) January 15, 1973.
(d) February 28, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
2. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
3. What was the name of the hospital where Shakur was taken in Chapter 9?
4. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
5. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)