|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jostling mean in prison?
(d) Writing bad checks.
2. What was the gynecologist's name who examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
(a) Andrew Wickman.
(b) Ernest Wyman Garrett.
(c) Robert Davidson.
(d) David Martin Peterson.
3. What did Shakur have for breakfast the first day in prison at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(b) Eggs, bread, and coffee.
(c) Bread and peanut butter.
(d) Bacon and eggs.
4. What parks were near Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(a) Bronx and Alley Pond.
(b) Pelham and Greenbelt.
(c) Central and Riverside.
(d) Flushing and Freshkills.
5. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, with whom did Shakur and a friend become acquainted with who studied at Columbia?
2. In Chapter 10, what did the man Shakur referred to as "Mr. Wonderful" drive?
3. In Chapter 5, what could Shakur see from the window of her cell?
4. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
5. How much older was Shakur than her sister?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)