|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How cold was it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 40 degrees.
(b) 25 degrees.
(c) Like cold glass.
(d) Like an icicle.
2. What was the name of Shakur's classmate in Chapter 8, who lived on the worst block in New York?
3. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
(a) Phillips Suite.
(b) Davidson Suite.
(c) Andrews Suite.
(d) Johnson Suite.
4. In Chapter 5 when Shakur was called for court, how long did she have to sit in the receiving room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
5. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 100th and 101st.
(b) 77th and 78th.
(c) 79th and 81st.
(d) 90th and 94th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the first president that Shakur could remember?
2. In Chapter 10, with whom did Shakur and a friend become acquainted with who studied at Columbia?
3. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 9, where was Shakur taken to have her baby?
5. In Chapter 3, what type of uniforms was Shakur given to wear in prison?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)