|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what craft did Shakur started working on?
2. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every couple weeks.
(c) Every three days.
(d) Once a week.
3. What was the number of Shakur's cell in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 9, how long was Shakur left on a mattress on the floor after the birth of her baby?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. In Chapter 7, what book did the defense team want to know if potential jurors had read?
(a) To Kill a Cop.
(b) No Lights, No Sirens.
(c) Target Blue.
(d) Circle Six.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the junior high school that Shakur attended in Chapter 4?
2. Where was Shakur taken and incarcerated in Chapter 5?
3. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
4. What was the gynecologist's name who examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 3, what type of uniforms was Shakur given to wear in prison?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)