|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Shakur live in Chapter 8?
(a) 60th Street.
(b) 45th Street.
(c) 75th Street.
(d) 80th Street.
2. In Chapter 9, when did Shakur say that she was kept in solitary confinement?
(a) March to July 1974.
(b) June to September 1974.
(c) February to May 1974.
(d) January to April 1974.
3. In Chapter 10, why was Shakur told not to trust West Indians?
(a) They were communists.
(b) They stuck together and would gang up on people.
(c) They would stab her in the back.
(d) They think they are better than everyone else.
4. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
5. Where did Shakur's grandparents operate a restaurant in Chapter 8?
(a) Red Cross Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) 4th Ave.
(d) Bowen Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Shakur taken and incarcerated in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
3. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
4. In Chapter 10, how much did Shakur have to pay an employment agency to get her a job?
5. In Chapter 8, what was the worst block in New York?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)