|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Shakur want for a lawyer as an adviser in Chapter 5?
(a) Daisy Bates.
(b) Elaine Brown.
(c) Ella Baker.
(d) Flo Kennedy.
2. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
3. Where was Shakur taken and incarcerated in Chapter 5?
(b) Rikers Island.
4. What birthdate was on Shakur's FBI Wanted Poster?
(a) July 16, 1947.
(b) June 11, 1944.
(c) September 1, 1945.
(d) August 3, 1946.
5. What was the name of Shakur's classmate in Chapter 8, who lived on the worst block in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who was Shakur's lawyer?
2. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
3. What hotel did Shakur think she checked into after her first job in Chapter 6?
4. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)