|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What parks were near Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(a) Bronx and Alley Pond.
(b) Flushing and Freshkills.
(c) Central and Riverside.
(d) Pelham and Greenbelt.
2. In Chapter 4, what was the name of one of Shakur's early admirers?
3. In Chapter 3, where was one woman arrested for drunk driving?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Her driveway.
(c) Gravel road.
4. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Staten Island and Bronx Museums.
(b) Brooklyn and Queens Museums.
(c) Museum of Natural History and Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(d) Studeo Museum and Museum for African Art.
5. Where did Shakur move with her mother and sister in Chapter 6?
(d) Greenwich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the number of Shakur's cell in Chapter 5?
2. What did the prison look like that Shakur was moved to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 1, how many detectives supervised the nurse as Shakur's clothes were cut off?
4. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
5. What was the name of Shakur's classmate in Chapter 8, who lived on the worst block in New York?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)