|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
2. What was the name of the first president that Shakur could remember?
3. In Chapter 5, what could Shakur see from the window of her cell?
(a) Another building.
(b) Basketball court.
(c) Ugly statue.
(d) Small paved yard.
4. Who was one of the state troopers Shakur was accused of shooting in Chapter 1?
(a) David Andrews.
(b) Phil Smith.
(c) Rob Taranto.
(d) James Harper.
5. What did Jostling mean in prison?
(d) Writing bad checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the number of Shakur's cell in Chapter 5?
2. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 3, when did Shakur make a tape that was broadcast on many radio stations?
4. In Chapter 3, where was one woman arrested for drunk driving?
5. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)