|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where did Shakur's stepfather work?
(a) Garbage truck.
(c) High school.
(d) Post office.
2. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
(a) March 1, 1974.
(b) January 4, 1974.
(c) February 3, 1974.
(d) April 21, 1974.
3. In Chapter 3, when did Shakur make a tape that was broadcast on many radio stations?
(a) June 14, 1973.
(b) May 31, 1973.
(c) August 3, 1973.
(d) July 4, 1973.
4. In Chapter 1, who was Shakur's lawyer?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
5. What birthdate was on Shakur's FBI Wanted Poster?
(a) July 16, 1947.
(b) September 1, 1945.
(c) June 11, 1944.
(d) August 3, 1946.
Short Answer Questions
1. What judge did Evelyn petition to have the bank robbery trial postponed in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
3. What did Shakur have for breakfast the first day in prison at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
5. In Chapter 1 on the third or fourth day that Shakur was in the hospital, what accent did a nurse have who came to Shakur's aid?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)