|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many years was Shakur's friend Phyllis facing in prison?
2. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 5, how long had Shakur been in prison?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 8 months.
4. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Shirley.
(b) Mr. Robert.
5. How much older was Shakur than her sister?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the junior high school that Shakur attended in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 1, how much time was Shakur allowed with her lawyer after the kangaroo court?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
4. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
5. What did the prison look like that Shakur was moved to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)