|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
(a) New Jersey General.
(b) Massachusetts General.
(c) Middlesex County Hospital.
(d) Rockford Memorial Hospital.
2. In Chapter 4, where did Shakur's stepfather work?
(a) Garbage truck.
(b) Post office.
(d) High school.
3. What was the date of the shooting that Shakur was accused of committing?
(a) April 30, 1973.
(b) June 11, 1973.
(c) July 8, 1973.
(d) May 2, 1973.
4. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every three days.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every couple weeks.
(d) Every other day.
5. In Chapter 3, where was one woman arrested for drunk driving?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Her driveway.
(c) Gravel road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Shakur given to wear at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 3, what type of uniforms was Shakur given to wear in prison?
3. Where was Shakur kicked at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
5. What was the name of the junior high school that Shakur attended in Chapter 4?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)