|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
2. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every couple weeks.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every three days.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
4. What was the date of the shooting that Shakur was accused of committing?
(a) May 2, 1973.
(b) July 8, 1973.
(c) June 11, 1973.
(d) April 30, 1973.
5. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color blanket was on the bed in Shakur's cell at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What was Shakur given to wear at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 1, how much time was Shakur allowed with her lawyer after the kangaroo court?
4. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)