|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shakur have for breakfast the first day in prison at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Eggs, bread, and coffee.
(b) Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Bread and peanut butter.
2. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
4. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
5. In Chapter 4, what was the name of one of Shakur's early admirers?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many detectives supervised the nurse as Shakur's clothes were cut off?
2. In Chapter 1 on the third or fourth day that Shakur was in the hospital, what accent did a nurse have who came to Shakur's aid?
3. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
5. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)