|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who was Shakur's lawyer?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her mother.
2. In Chapter 1, how many detectives supervised the nurse as Shakur's clothes were cut off?
3. What birthdate was on Shakur's FBI Wanted Poster?
(a) July 16, 1947.
(b) September 1, 1945.
(c) June 11, 1944.
(d) August 3, 1946.
4. How much older was Shakur than her sister?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. In Chapter 1 on the third or fourth day that Shakur was in the hospital, what accent did a nurse have who came to Shakur's aid?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the first president that Shakur could remember?
2. Where was Shakur taken after she had x-rays in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 3, when did Shakur make a tape that was broadcast on many radio stations?
4. In Chapter 1, how much time was Shakur allowed with her lawyer after the kangaroo court?
5. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)