|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older was Shakur than her sister?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who was Shakur accused of kidnapping?
(a) Lionel Nelson.
(b) David Edwards.
(c) James Freeman.
(d) Charles Allen.
3. In Chapter 18, how much time did Shakur's defense team have to take to determine if Bill Kunstler would remain as one of Shakur's lawyers?
(a) 2 months.
(b) A month.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. In Chapter 19, when was Shakur transferred to a maximum security prison for women?
(a) March 11, 1978.
(b) May 21, 1978.
(c) April 8, 1978.
(d) May 3, 1978.
5. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(a) Neighbors' garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 15, what time did Shakur have to get up to help during the breakfast program?
3. At what time of day was Shakur's daughter born?
4. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
5. In Chapter 13, where did a doctor that Shakur worked for volunteer once a week?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)