|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Davis.
(b) Mrs. Crocker.
(c) Mrs. Andrews.
(d) Mrs. Butterworth.
2. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 15, what time did Shakur have to get up to help during the breakfast program?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5:30 a.m.
4. In Chapter 5, how long had Shakur been in prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 months.
5. In Chapter 9, when did Shakur say that she was kept in solitary confinement?
(a) June to September 1974.
(b) February to May 1974.
(c) March to July 1974.
(d) January to April 1974.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were all the women on the subway wearing at the end of Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 11, how old was Ronald Myers?
3. In Chapter 19, who was the fellow prisoner who helped Shakur better understand many issues in the white women's liberation movement?
4. In Chapter 9, where was Shakur taken to have her baby?
5. What was the name of a Mississippi lawyer who the Conference of Black Lawyers assigned to work on Shakur's case?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)