|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chatper 17, what did Shakur say that Blacks earned compared to Whites?
(a) 1/3 less.
(b) 1/4 less.
(c) 3/5 less.
(d) 2/5 less.
2. What was the gynecologist's name who examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
(a) David Martin Peterson.
(b) Robert Davidson.
(c) Ernest Wyman Garrett.
(d) Andrew Wickman.
3. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the judge who order that the state pay for experts needed for Shakur's case?
(a) Thomas Bryant.
(b) Theodore Appleby.
(c) Franklin Quinton.
(d) Victor Watson.
4. At what time of day was Shakur's daughter born?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
5. What was the date of the shooting that Shakur was accused of committing?
(a) June 11, 1973.
(b) May 2, 1973.
(c) April 30, 1973.
(d) July 8, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of a Mississippi lawyer who the Conference of Black Lawyers assigned to work on Shakur's case?
2. In Chapter 20 after Shakur's daughter and mother left after a visit, how long did Shakur cry?
3. In Chapter 7, what book did the defense team want to know if potential jurors had read?
4. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
5. When Shakur traveled after her marriage broke up in Chapter 13, what could be bought on street corners?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)