|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
(a) 14th richest.
(b) 37th richest.
(c) 10th richest.
(d) 21st richest.
2. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
(a) Davidson Suite.
(b) Johnson Suite.
(c) Andrews Suite.
(d) Phillips Suite.
3. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 100th and 101st.
(b) 90th and 94th.
(c) 77th and 78th.
(d) 79th and 81st.
4. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
(a) Janitorial service.
(b) Fast-food restaurant.
(c) Bus station.
5. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
2. In Chapter 4, where did Shakur's stepfather work?
3. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
4. Who was one of the state troopers Shakur was accused of shooting in Chapter 1?
5. How much money did Shakur make at her first job in Chapter 6?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)