|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(a) Neighbors' garbage.
2. In Chapter 5 when Shakur was called for court, how long did she have to sit in the receiving room?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. In Chapter 5, how long had Shakur been in prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 13 months.
4. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 100th and 101st.
(b) 77th and 78th.
(c) 90th and 94th.
(d) 79th and 81st.
5. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Shirley.
(d) Mr. Robert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Shakur taken and incarcerated in Chapter 5?
2. Where was Shakur taken after she had x-rays in Chapter 1?
3. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
4. How much money did Shakur make at her first job in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)