|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
(a) Fast-food restaurant.
(b) Janitorial service.
(d) Bus station.
2. What parks were near Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(a) Pelham and Greenbelt.
(b) Central and Riverside.
(c) Bronx and Alley Pond.
(d) Flushing and Freshkills.
3. Where did Shakur live in Chapter 8?
(a) 75th Street.
(b) 60th Street.
(c) 45th Street.
(d) 80th Street.
4. When was the motion for a change of venue from Middlesex County granted in Chapter 5?
(a) August, 1973.
(b) June, 1973.
(c) October, 1973.
(d) September, 1973.
5. Where did Shakur move with her mother and sister in Chapter 6?
(b) Greenwich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
2. What was the name of Shakur's classmate in Chapter 8, who lived on the worst block in New York?
3. In Chapter 7, when were Kamau and Shakur acquitted in the bank robbery trial?
4. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
5. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)