|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Robert.
(c) Miss Shirley.
2. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
(a) February 3, 1974.
(b) March 1, 1974.
(c) January 4, 1974.
(d) April 21, 1974.
3. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
(a) Johnson Suite.
(b) Phillips Suite.
(c) Andrews Suite.
(d) Davidson Suite.
4. What was the name of the first president that Shakur could remember?
5. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every couple weeks.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
2. In Chapter 7, what craft did Shakur started working on?
3. On the street where Evelyn lived in Chapter 8, how many people might live in a one-room apartment?
4. In Chapter 7, where was Shakur returned after the bank robbery trial?
5. Who was one of the state troopers Shakur was accused of shooting in Chapter 1?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)