|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 100th and 101st.
(b) 79th and 81st.
(c) 77th and 78th.
(d) 90th and 94th.
2. At what time of day was Shakur's daughter born?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
3. What did the prison look like that Shakur was moved to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Ugly, two-story brick building.
(b) Sprawling concrete complex.
(c) Barbed wire and cement block building.
(d) Four-story cement block building.
4. Where did Shakur move with her mother and sister in Chapter 6?
(c) Greenwich Village.
5. What was the name of the hospital where Shakur was taken in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, when the New York Black Panthers were arrested, how much ransom was asked for each one?
2. In Chapter 7, when were Kamau and Shakur acquitted in the bank robbery trial?
3. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
4. What did the gynecologist wear when he examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 14, who did Shakur meet at the Manhattan Correctional Center that she had known from Riker's?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)