|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Shakur when she learned that Martin Luther King had been shot?
(d) Her aunt's.
2. In Chapter 13, what type of transportation did the doctor Shakur worked for use to get to the place where he volunteered?
(a) An old school bus.
(b) Volkswagen Bug.
(c) A pickup truck.
3. In Chapter 10, how much did Shakur make at her first job?
(a) $80 a week.
(b) $4 an hour.
(c) $5 an hour.
(d) $95 a week.
4. In Chapter 7, how long did Shakur's gynecologist think she needed to be on bedrest?
(a) 10 days.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) 15 days.
(d) A few days.
5. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
(a) February 3, 1974.
(b) January 4, 1974.
(c) April 21, 1974.
(d) March 1, 1974.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
2. What did Jostling mean in prison?
3. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
4. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)