|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jostling mean in prison?
(c) Writing bad checks.
2. What color blanket was on the bed in Shakur's cell at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. During the bank robbery trial in Chapter 14, who testified on Shakur's behalf?
(a) Bank security guard.
(b) Manager of the bank.
(c) Loan officer.
(d) Bank teller.
4. In Chapter 10, how much did Shakur have to pay an employment agency to get her a job?
(b) 1 week salary.
(c) 2 weeks salary.
5. What was the name of the junior high school that Shakur attended in Chapter 4?
(a) Silver Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what was the worst block in New York?
2. In Chapter 9, how long was Shakur left on a mattress on the floor after the birth of her baby?
3. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
4. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
5. What was the name of the poem at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)