|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many years was Shakur's friend Phyllis facing in prison?
2. In Chapter 17, when was there police repression of the Black Liberation Army?
(c) Through the 1960s and 1970s.
(d) Late 1960s and early 1970s.
3. In Chapter 18, who came to do a speaking engagement for Shakur, but was harassed until she left the state?
(a) June Jordan.
(b) Angela Davis.
(c) Sonia Sanchez.
(d) Amiri Baraka.
4. In Chapter 11 when Shakur was going to court for the bank robbery, how many marshalls manhandled her?
5. What hotel did Shakur think she checked into after her first job in Chapter 6?
(a) Hotel Wyatt.
(b) Hotel Wilton.
(c) Hotel Albert.
(d) Hotel Downton.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
2. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
3. In Chapter 18, where was the case for the Queens bank robbery held?
4. Who was Shakur accused of kidnapping?
5. Who did Shakur want for a lawyer as an adviser in Chapter 5?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)