1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
2. How cold was it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 25 degrees.
(b) Like cold glass.
(c) 40 degrees.
(d) Like an icicle.
3. Where was Shakur kicked at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Back and knee.
(b) Side and shoulder.
(c) Hand and foot.
(d) Head and stomach.
4. In Chapter 1, how many detectives supervised the nurse as Shakur's clothes were cut off?
5. Where was Shakur taken after she had x-rays in Chapter 1?
(c) Operating room.
6. In Chapter 1, who was Shakur's lawyer?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
7. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
(a) Massachusetts General.
(b) New Jersey General.
(c) Rockford Memorial Hospital.
(d) Middlesex County Hospital.
8. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
(a) Andrews Suite.
(b) Johnson Suite.
(c) Phillips Suite.
(d) Davidson Suite.
9. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,574 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)