|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset with Buck's decision to go to the gala?
2. Trudy runs into the room and screams what word to Steele?
3. The two men have preached for _____ days.
4. Who saves Rayford at the diner?
5. Steele admonishes his friend for giving which of the following to Hanson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Steele upset about Hattie's situation?
2. Describe the narrow miss regarding Steele and the GC Peacekeeper.
3. What is Mac's memory about the conversation with Steele regarding Carpathia's death?
4. Why does T chastise Steele?
5. Describe the scene in which Eli and Moishe arrive on the stage. What does Buck know about that appearance?
6. The GC releases an official posting on what event? What does Buck do shortly after? What is Chaim's reaction?
7. What happens during the confrontation between Carpathia, Eli and Moishe?
8. What happens when Leon calls Hassid into his office?
9. Where do the Tuttles take Steele? What is the purpose of the trip?
10. How many of the Global Community employees have died during the plague? What is Carpathia's comment?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the meaning of the Great Tribulation. How long is it supposed to last? What effect will it have on the members of the Tribulation Force? What effect will it have on Carpathia and his followers? Are the members of the Tribulation Force safe? Are there any guarantees that the organization will remain intact?
Essay Topic 2
Write a complete character description if Nicolae Carpathia. Where and how does Carpathia come into power? How long has Carpathia been in power? Where is his palace? What is the name of the organization? What is Carpathia's main mission? How does Carpathia intend to carry it out? Explain. Who is helping Carpathia to reach the masses and to help convert people? Who is most likely to follow Carpathia? What is it about Carpathia that causes people to like and trust him? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
David Hassid and Annie Christopher become involved in a secret relationship. Examine David and Annie's relationship. Why was it kept secret? How might things be different if Annie practiced a different faith? How might things be different if David did not work for Carpathia?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)