|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are murdered by Carpathia and left at the site?
2. What was the cause of the death?
3. Suddenly Rayford has a change of heart and no longer wants to be the _____ of Carpathia's death.
4. Where do Trudy and Dwayne wait for Steele?
5. Steele previously referred to himself as being a _____ marksman.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the narrow miss regarding Steele and the GC Peacekeeper.
2. Where do the Tuttles take Steele? What is the purpose of the trip?
3. Why is Steele upset about Hattie's situation?
4. Why is Steele concerned about his real reasons for finding Hattie?
5. Examine Steele's experience with the weapons dealer.
6. What is the current project for Hassid's workforce? Why is the project doomed to fail?
7. What is Chaim's latest project?
8. Where does Buck go in Tel Aviv? Who does he visit?
9. The GC releases an official posting on what event? What does Buck do shortly after? What is Chaim's reaction?
10. Describe the scene in which Eli and Moishe arrive on the stage. What does Buck know about that appearance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Carpathia is only one of many zealots who have tried to convert Christians and non-believers. The actions taken by Carpathia are similar to that of Hitler, among others. Compare and contrast Carpathia's actions against those taken by Hitler. Who do you think was more dangerous? Who had the better chance of being successful? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
One of the events that captivate Carpathia's audience is the ascension of Eli and Moishe. Explain ascension and how it affects the bodies of Eli and Moishe as well as the crowd. Do you believe the ascension is real? How does it occur? Do you think that ascension is possible? How might it happen?
Essay Topic 3
Chaim is asked to attend Carpathia's speech. Although Chaim has great faith, the man is doubtful that he is capable or prepared to make the trip. Explain why Chaim feels that way. Also examine the reason Chaim wants Buck and Tsion to be in the audience. Why is Chaim worried? Is Chaim worried for his safety or because he is unsure of Carpathia's motives? What are Carpathia's motives in relation to Chaim? What would you do in Chaim's place? Explain.
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)