|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to be a guest at the historic event?
2. The steel box contains which unusual feature?
(a) Hidden springs.
(b) Tracking device.
(c) False bottom.
3. What is the name of the assistant?
4. What is the name of Hanson's dead friend?
5. Which illegal item does Steele buy?
(c) Police protection.
(d) False identification.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Carpathia use to kill the people?
2. Mac spends a lot of time with which two people?
3. In which city does the man live?
4. Steele wants to know the whereabouts of which person?
5. Buck argues about the idea because he is worried that he will be _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the Tuttles take Steele? What is the purpose of the trip?
2. Carpathia comes up with a clever addition to his plan to kill Matthews. What is Carpathia's new idea?
3. What happens when Leon calls Hassid into his office?
4. Why is Steele concerned about his real reasons for finding Hattie?
5. Why does Chaim want Buck and Tsion to go to the gala?
6. What is Mac's memory about the conversation with Steele regarding Carpathia's death?
7. What is Chaim's latest project?
8. Describe the scene in which Eli and Moishe arrive on the stage. What does Buck know about that appearance?
9. What are the plans for the gala? What does Carpathia say about Eli and Moishe?
10. Describe the narrow miss regarding Steele and the GC Peacekeeper.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)