|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels responsible for Hattie's current situation?
2. Chaim is working on an item made from which material?
3. What item does Steele shoot at first?
4. What is the leader's reaction to Tsion's recent sermons?
5. What item does Chaim intend to make?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset with Buck's decision to go to the gala?
2. What is the sister's name?
3. Who previously thought it was impossible to see this sight?
4. Who makes unsuccessful attempts to call Steele?
5. Who accompanies Steele to the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Tsion says he will not attend that gala. Tsion also reminds his readers about what event?
2. Why does Chaim want Buck and Tsion to go to the gala?
3. Who does Steele meet? What is the couple's story?
4. Why are Buck and the other Christians able to remember what Carpathia says when the others are not?
5. What is the issue between Buck and Chloe?
6. What happens when Chaim arrives at the gala?
7. What is the current project for Hassid's workforce? Why is the project doomed to fail?
8. What are the plans for the gala? What does Carpathia say about Eli and Moishe?
9. Describe the narrow miss regarding Steele and the GC Peacekeeper.
10. What is the purpose of Leon courting the ten new regional rulers? What crime will they be asked to commit?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)