|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What code does Leon use to identify himself?
(a) LB 949.
(b) LT 939.
(c) LF 999.
(d) LG 869.
2. Steele wonders if he is to take part in which of the following?
(a) Radio show.
(b) Flight school training.
(c) Assassination plot.
(d) Trip around the world.
3. Which of the following has not been bugged by David?
4. Which of the following events is going to happen in the near future?
(a) Presidential elections.
(b) Mass exodus.
(c) Mark of the Beast.
(d) End of the world.
5. Tsion speaks of the arrival of the _____ Trumpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group formed by Steele and his colleagues?
2. How many evangelists have risen?
3. What is T's last name?
4. In which city are the beloved preachers?
5. Tsion says that the people left on earth will refuse to turn away from their _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Mac call out to for help? Who answers the call?
2. What item does Leah reveal in the garage? Where is it?
3. What information does Smith share about Africa?
4. What breakthrough does Steele make at this time?
5. What happens when Mac arrives in Johannesburg?
6. What does Mac learn about his injuries while receiving medical treatment? What is Mac's reward?
7. Steele and Leah arrive at her house. Where do they go first? What causes Leah to panic? What is Steele's reaction?
8. Explain Leah's first night at the safe house. Who is almost immediately at odds with Leah?
9. Who is Abdullah Smith?
10. What are the various concerns regarding Hattie at this point?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)