|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leah's safe is hidden behind which item?
(a) Bicycle rack.
2. What is the name of the son-in-law?
3. How many evangelists have risen?
4. What is the name of Buck's magazine?
(a) The Truth.
(b) The Light.
(c) The Solution.
(d) The Way.
5. What is the name of the group being formed by Chloe?
(a) International Commodity Co-op.
(b) The Market Fare.
(c) Steele's Food Warehouse.
(d) Internal Market Source.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Steele's grandson?
2. What major disaster claimed the lives of Annie's family?
3. What is Steele's first name?
4. Who interrupts Steele and Leah's activities at the house?
5. Who is taken to the hospital after being found sick in bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the men refuse to let Tsion help with the project?
2. What breakthrough does Steele make at this time?
3. Describe the conversation between Leon Fortunato and Carpathia regarding Peter Matthews, Eli and Moishe. What does Hassid overhear after Leon leaves?
4. What is Tsion's opinion on why so many people are dying?
5. Who is Abdullah Smith?
6. What are Steele's thoughts as he digs Floyd's grave?
7. What is Leon's reaction to the gunfire?
8. Steele and Leah arrive at her house. Where do they go first? What causes Leah to panic? What is Steele's reaction?
9. Who does Mac call out to for help? Who answers the call?
10. What is the project being worked on by Buck, Rayford and Floyd? What is the purpose?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)