Chapters 1 through 3
1. Which emotion is Steele struggling with in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What is Steele's first name?
3. What is the name of Steele's daughter?
4. What is the name of Steele's grandson?
5. What is the name of the son-in-law?
6. What is the name of the group formed by Steele and his colleagues?
(a) Christians for Change.
(b) Global One Community.
(c) Tribulation Force.
(d) Revelation Raiders.
7. In which state is the safe house located?
8. What is the name of the non-believer?
9. What is the name of the main enemy of the group?
10. What is the other name used to describe the man?
11. What is the name of the group being formed by Chloe?
(a) Internal Market Source.
(b) The Market Fare.
(c) International Commodity Co-op.
(d) Steele's Food Warehouse.
This section contains 2,391 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)