Chapters 1 through 3
• Reader is introduced to Rayford Steele.
• Steele is angry and upset over the present state of his life.
• Most of Steele's family was taken away.
• The Tribulation Force is introduced.
• The members of the Tribulation Force live in a safe house in Chicago.
• The Tribulation Force tries to convert people to Christianity.
• The main enemy of the Tribulation Force is Nicolae Carpathia.
• Steele worries about the presence of Hattie Durham.
• Steele prays for answers regarding the death of Carpathia.
• Chloe is organizing the International Commodity Co-op.
• After people are forced to take the Mark of the Beast, Christians will no longer be able to purchase things on the open market.
• David Hassid is introduced.
• Hassid works for Carpathia.
• Hassid is working to ensure that Carpathia's people do not interfere with the work being done by the Tribulation Force.
• Hassid arranges for an illegal drop off of...
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)