|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Bright do about the Red Ship threat?
(a) Flees to the mountains.
(b) Enlists Lady Patience's aid.
(c) Barricades himself and his soldiers.
(d) Forms an army and goes after them.
2. Of what does the narrator write?
(a) Diplomacy and the art of knowing an enemy's secrets.
(b) False pride.
(c) Treachery among family members.
3. To whom was Fitz's soul entrusted when he died?
(a) Nighteyes, a wolf.
4. What are the two biggest industries in Buck Duchy?
(a) Fishing and shipping.
(b) Fishing and tourism.
(c) Logging and shipping.
(d) Shipping and tourism.
5. What is part of the reason Fitz is having a difficult time sleeping in the barn?
(a) Not enough food.
(b) Nighteyes is hunting.
(c) Fear of Forged Ones.
(d) It is too hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Fitz and his band discover?
2. About whom does the Fool ask Fitz?
3. Who nurses Fitz after he is wounded?
4. What does the magic of the Wit enable a person to do?
5. What does Fitz find out about Regal's residence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fitz feel he is half of and how is Burrich dealing with Fitz's feelings?
2. What did the Queen decide about Fitz's daughter and how did he feel? Why did he give into it?
3. What do the others do to help Fitz as they travel?
4. In Chapter 25, what does the group realize about Fitz and what do they do about it?
5. What are Forged Ones, their character and what attracts them?
6. What demand did Regal send the Mountain King and what did Kettricken decide because of it? Who participated in Kettricken's plan?
7. What did the others expect Fitz to do and how did he feel about it?
8. What did Fitz and the others discover and decide to follow it? What effect does it have?
9. Who has Nighteyes adopted into his and Fitz's pack? What does he do because of that?
10. In Chapter 7 what does Farrow say about Lady Patience and her work?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)