|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Fitz's soul entrusted when he died?
(c) Nighteyes, a wolf.
2. What do some people want Molly's child to do?
(a) Be raised in the royal court.
(c) Claim the throne.
(d) Be adopted by Regal.
3. Who come to see Fitz as he is recovering from the arrow wound?
(a) Kettle, Starling, the Queen and Chade.
(b) No one.
(c) Just Chade.
(d) Just Starling.
4. What is Queen Kettricken attempting to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Contact Fitz through magic.
(b) Contact Verity through magic.
(c) Find Fitz.
(d) Find her husband.
5. What does Kettricken want to do?
(a) Go to her own homeland.
(b) Go back and confront Regal.
(c) Claim Fitz's daughter as her own.
(d) Find Verity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nighteyes tell Fitz about Kettle?
2. What does Fitz think caused the plan to save Kettricken to go astray?
3. What do past images of Elderlings resemble?
4. About what does the narrator wonder?
5. Who does Fitz meet in a town he goes to for news?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reason did Kettricken consult Fitz on their journey in the mountains and what did she ask him to do? What was his response to her request?
2. How does Fitz get captured while he is traveling with a caravan and how does he escape?
3. What did the others expect Fitz to do and how did he feel about it?
4. What does Fitz decide he must do after he becomes human again, and how does he feel about Burrich and Chade? What does he think about Queen Kettricken and not saving her?
5. In Chapter 28, what does Fitz decide to do about the people following them?
6. What does the narrator say of King Regal and his treatment of the Buck Duchy?
7. In Chapter 25, what does the group realize about Fitz and what do they do about it?
8. What did Fitz and the others discover and decide to follow it? What effect does it have?
9. How is Fitz feeling as he walks to Tradeford and what does he find out there about Regal's residence?
10. What happens to Fitz and Nighteyes as the caravan begins to cross the river?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)