|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regal do about Queen Kettricken?
(a) Kills her.
(c) Rides to her rescue.
(d) Imprisons her.
2. What is Fitz doing in the morning when Starling joins him in Chapter 38?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Washing clothes.
3. With whom does Fitz have a long conversation about the Elderlings in Chapter 34?
(d) The Fool.
4. How does Verity act towards Kettricken?
(a) He is hostile.
(b) He is indifferent and does not remember her.
(c) He says he divorced her a long time ago.
(d) He is commanding.
5. What do the Red Ship raiders hate?
(a) The way the dragon can see them
(b) The fact that they cannot overcome the land dwellers now.
(c) The power of the dragons.
(d) The arrogance of the land dwellers.
6. What is Verity carving?
(a) A stone ship.
(b) A giant.
(c) A sun and moon.
(d) A stone dragon.
7. Why is the band overcome with a sense of dread?
(a) Regal's army is on the way to kill them.
(b) A snow storm has moved into the valley.
(c) The dragons emit dark energy.
(d) They have not been able to wake the girl on the dragon.
8. What does Regal do with everything he has stolen?
(a) Sells it.
(b) Gives it to the raiders.
(c) Keeps it.
(d) Returns it.
9. About what does Fitz not wonder later?
(a) That Fool started to undress but then does not.
(b) That Fool would ask such a serious question.
(c) That Fool would be willing to go to Molly whom Fool despises.
(d) That Fool does not remember the conversation with Fitz at the river.
10. Why would a ferret kill a man?
(a) A ferret is too small to kill a man.
(b) By accident.
(c) For food.
(d) If his Wit bond human wanted it.
11. What do the Fool and Fitz do one night?
(a) Show the others how to travel in leaps.
(b) Use the skill to injure Will.
(c) Go hunting with Nighteyes.
(d) Follow Kettle to an old shrine.
12. What Duchy have the Red Ship raiders gone past by Chapter 37?
(a) All of the Duchies.
(c) They are still on the coast.
(d) Lawton Keep.
13. Who is at Buckkeep Castle?
(d) Regal's ghost.
14. What may be the only true communication?
(c) A merging of skill and wit.
15. What happens after Fitz answers Fool's question?
(a) Fool tries to stab Fritz.
(b) Fool tells Fitz he is indeed the fool.
(c) Fool undresses.
(d) Fool collapses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz feel about the sacrifices he made?
2. Who was supposed to train Verity in the Skill?
3. How is Verity when they find him?
4. What happens to the Fool when he touches Verity's silver hands?
5. What does Kettle give the Fool after the Fool is attacked by Skill?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)