|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fool ask Fitz?
(a) If Fool seems like a woman.
(b) If Fitz wants him to go to Molly if anything happens to Fitz.
(c) If Fitz loves Starling.
(d) If Fitz could love Fool whether Fool is a man or woman.
2. What does Verity tell Kettle when she asks him to help her reach the Skill?
(a) He tells her Fool will do it.
(b) He says she needs the Wit to reach it.
(c) He will when he finishes the dragon.
(d) He is unable to feel it himself.
3. Why can't Verity touch Kettricken?
(a) He is too old.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) Too much magic in his hands.
4. What do the dragons do about the Red Ship raiders?
(a) Kill all of them.
(b) Make a treaty with them.
(c) Drive them off the land.
5. How do the people of the land feel about the Witness Stones?
(c) Fearful and respectful.
6. Who is at Buckkeep Castle?
(b) Regal's ghost.
7. What was Regal doing when he dies?
(a) Trying to kill Fitz.
(b) Fighting the raiders.
(d) Trying to kill Verity.
8. What happens to Fool when he touches the girl on the dragon with his magic fingers?
(a) He is thrown on his back.
(b) He hears the girl speak.
(d) He becomes a part of the dragon.
9. What was the person in question #160 attempting to do?
(a) Reach the pillar.
(b) Rob the dead.
(c) Find Regal.
(d) Kill Nighteyes.
10. How are Fitz and Nighteyes as companions?
(b) Ready to part.
11. What is Verity carving?
(a) A stone dragon.
(b) A sun and moon.
(c) A stone ship.
(d) A giant.
12. What does Fitz know about the dragons that seem to be statues?
(a) The dragons are watching the group.
(b) They are not dragons but an illusion.
(c) They are alive but in a deep sleep.
(d) They were carved to fool the people from the red ships.
13. What do the Fool and Fitz do one night?
(a) Follow Kettle to an old shrine.
(b) Use the skill to injure Will.
(c) Show the others how to travel in leaps.
(d) Go hunting with Nighteyes.
14. How does someone read the Witness Stones in Buck?
(a) Only with Wit.
(b) By the light of the full moon.
(c) They are unreadable.
(d) Only with Skill.
15. Who brings Fitz news?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Starling jealous?
2. Who was supposed to train Verity in the Skill?
3. What does Regal do about Queen Kettricken?
4. What Duchy have the Red Ship raiders gone past by Chapter 37?
5. What can Fitz see about Verity?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)