|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Regal leave in charge of the Buck Duchy?
(a) No one.
(b) Lady Patience.
(d) Lord Bright.
2. What does Fitz trade in Landing for his journey?
(a) His boots for mountain shoes.
(b) His horse for a mule.
(c) His sword for a better one.
(d) His clothes for warmer wear.
3. What is one drawback of using skill?
(a) It drains the person of energy for days.
(b) It requires vast amounts of time in preparation.
(c) It can attract others who can use skill.
(d) It reduces one's life span significantly.
4. Whom has Nighteyes adopted into Fitz and his pack?
(c) The fool.
5. Who come to see Fitz as he is recovering from the arrow wound?
(a) Kettle, Starling, the Queen and Chade.
(b) Just Chade.
(c) No one.
(d) Just Starling.
6. Who rescues Fitz?
(a) Starling and Nighteyes.
(b) No one.
(c) Some men from Buckkeep.
7. What conversation does Fitz hear as he is sleeping?
(a) A skill-induced conversation between Regal and Burl and Carrod.
(b) Verity speaking with his father's ghost.
(c) Verity speaking with Regal.
(d) Verity speaking with Kittricken.
8. Who did Chade serve?
(c) The rightful king and queen.
9. To whom was Fitz's soul entrusted when he died?
(d) Nighteyes, a wolf.
10. What are the two side effects of the Skill?
(a) It is addictive but not harmful.
(b) It shortens a person's life and makes them sickly.
(c) It makes a person live longer and be healthier.
(d) It's addictive and can cause brain damage.
11. What does Fitz's group suddenly realize?
(a) That they have left their own country.
(b) That they have traveled for six months now.
(c) That Fitz has been changed since they have been on this road.
(d) That the moon is rising in the wrong direction.
12. What type of symbol does Lady Patience use?
(a) A sun on a red background.
(b) Sprigs of ivy.
(c) An oak tree planted by a stream.
(d) Two swans sitting quietly by a lake.
13. What does Fitz say Regal did to him?
(a) Mortally wounded him.
(b) Made him a Prince of the Realm.
(c) Stole his wife.
(d) Killed his son.
14. Why does Fitz want to leave Burrich and Chade?
(a) To find a new purpose in life.
(b) So he can eat cooked meat.
(c) So he can go hunting.
(d) So he can drink whatever he wants to drinnk.
15. What does Fitz do in response to Chade's request?
(a) Try to obey him.
(b) Refuse and keep writing.
(c) Tell him to do it himself.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fitz taken?
2. How does Fitz come back when his mind wanders almost beyond returning?
3. What does Fitz worry about with his baby daughter?
4. What does Fitz tell Burrich and Chade about Verity?
5. Why was Kettle exiled from her home?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)