|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitz see Molly doing in a dream?
(a) Waiting on Lady Patience.
(b) Marrying Burrich.
(c) Eating with Kettricken.
(d) Having his child.
2. Why does Nighteyes leave Fitz?
(a) He has to go have puppies.
(b) Regal is looking for the two of them.
(c) He doesn't like being around humans.
(d) To run with a pack of wolves.
3. For what does Chade want Fitz to use the skill?
(a) To find Kettricken.
(b) To kill Regal.
(c) To talk to the Fool.
(d) To find Verity.
4. What does Fitz trade in Landing for his journey?
(a) His clothes for warmer wear.
(b) His sword for a better one.
(c) His boots for mountain shoes.
(d) His horse for a mule.
5. What does Lord Bright do about the Red Ship threat?
(a) Flees to the mountains.
(b) Barricades himself and his soldiers.
(c) Forms an army and goes after them.
(d) Enlists Lady Patience's aid.
6. Why does Fitz want to leave Burrich and Chade?
(a) So he can drink whatever he wants to drinnk.
(b) So he can go hunting.
(c) So he can eat cooked meat.
(d) To find a new purpose in life.
7. About what does the narrator wonder?
(a) The source of light.
(b) The way the sun moves around from one direction to the other.
(c) The reason wit is abhorred.
(d) The source of magic.
8. Why do the people from the Red Ships make Forged Ones?
(a) To have a breeding pool.
(b) To build up goodwill.
(c) To fight their former families.
(d) To have spies in the land.
9. For whom did Chivalry abdicate the throne?
10. Who come to see Fitz as he is recovering from the arrow wound?
(a) Kettle, Starling, the Queen and Chade.
(b) Just Chade.
(c) Just Starling.
(d) No one.
11. What are the two biggest industries in Buck Duchy?
(a) Fishing and tourism.
(b) Logging and shipping.
(c) Fishing and shipping.
(d) Shipping and tourism.
12. What does Fitz acquire after he kills three Forged Ones?
(a) A sword.
(b) A horse.
(c) A spear.
(d) A knife.
13. Who does Kettricken find?
(a) Verity's guard.
14. Why is Fitz having problems with his writing?
(a) He runs out of ink and paper.
(b) He has trouble remembering and keeping his attention on the task.
(c) His wolf keeps interrupting him.
(d) His hands get sore holding the quill.
15. What type of symbol does Lady Patience use?
(a) Two swans sitting quietly by a lake.
(b) A sun on a red background.
(c) Sprigs of ivy.
(d) An oak tree planted by a stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of the reason Fitz is having a difficult time sleeping in the barn?
2. Who nurses Fitz after he is wounded?
3. What does Chade tell the Six Duchies?
4. What happens when Fitz touches a marker beside the road?
5. What is Chade going to do?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)