1. What is Fitz writing at the beginning of the book?
A history of the Six Duchies.
2. Why is Fitz having problems with his writing?
He has trouble remembering and keeping his attention on the task.
3. What does Fitz say Regal did to him?
Mortally wounded him.
4. To whom was Fitz's soul entrusted when he died?
Nighteyes, a wolf.
5. What does Burrich keep Fitz from doing?
To behave like a wolf.
6. What do Chade and Burrich encourage Fitz to drink?
The brandy he used to like.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,718 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)