|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Confrontations, Chapter 22, Departure, Chapter 23, The Mountains.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chade going to do?
(a) Go back to Buckkeep to spread the word of Verity and his heiress, Fitz's child.
(b) Go with Fitz.
(c) Go with Starling.
(d) Go with Kettricken.
2. What does the ones who survived the attack say about what happened to Verity?
(a) Verity is taken captive.
(b) They cannot remember.
(c) Verity is captured inside stone.
(d) Verity is killed.
3. Why does Fitz want to leave Burrich and Chade?
(a) So he can eat cooked meat.
(b) So he can go hunting.
(c) So he can drink whatever he wants to drinnk.
(d) To find a new purpose in life.
4. What does Fitz do in response to Chade's request?
(a) Tell him to do it himself.
(b) Try to obey him.
(c) Refuse and keep writing.
(d) Run away.
5. What happens to Fitz at his cabin after he kills a Forged One?
(a) He is stabbed in the leg.
(b) He becomes paralyzed with fear.
(c) He hears their thoughts in his head.
(d) He talks the other two into leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fitz on the pulley barge as it crosses the river?
2. How do the citizens of the Six Duchies view minstrels?
3. What do Fitz and Starling do?
4. What is part of the reason Fitz is having a difficult time sleeping in the barn?
5. Who does Fitz meet in a town he goes to for news?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)