Prologue, The Unremembered, Chapter 1, Gravebirth, Chapter 2, The Parting, Chapter 3, The Quest
1. What is Fitz writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A genealogy of the Kings of Buck Keep.
(b) An adventure novel.
(c) His memoir.
(d) A history of the Six Duchies.
2. Why is Fitz having problems with his writing?
(a) His hands get sore holding the quill.
(b) He has trouble remembering and keeping his attention on the task.
(c) His wolf keeps interrupting him.
(d) He runs out of ink and paper.
3. What does Fitz say Regal did to him?
(a) Mortally wounded him.
(b) Made him a Prince of the Realm.
(c) Killed his son.
(d) Stole his wife.
4. To whom was Fitz's soul entrusted when he died?
(c) Nighteyes, a wolf.
5. What does Burrich keep Fitz from doing?
(a) To eat cooked meat.
(b) To write every day.
(c) To behave like a wolf.
(d) To leave the house.
6. What do Chade and Burrich encourage Fitz to drink?
(a) Strong beer.
(b) Cow's milk.
(c) The brandy he used to like.
(d) Tea laced with honey.
This section contains 4,718 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)