|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Burrich challenge Galen to?
2. What does Burrich tell Fitz to beware of?
3. How long is Fitz carried blindfolded and on a litter?
4. How does Fitz avoid the people that he is wary of?
5. Where do Burrich, the Fool and Smithy find Fitz?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the days Fitz spends being instructed by Galen go?
2. What has happened to Verity and what does this make Chade worry about?
3. What does the message that Fitz gets from his dream seem to mean?
4. What does Rurisk explain to Fitz about his sister and what has happened to Fitz?
5. What information does the Fool reveal about Patience and Fitz?
6. What happens when Galen touches Fitz for the first time with the Skill?
7. What does Burrich tell Fitz about Galen?
8. What does the Fool caution about in regard to Patience?
9. What is unique and special about Verity and Fitz's relationship?
10. What does Fitz realize Mistress Hasty at Buckkeep has changed about his clothes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What feelings do you believe the character Molly had for Fitz? How do you think FItz felt about her? Why don't you think the two of them become more than friends and started a more serious relationship?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways do you think Fitz's life may have been different had he not been illegitimate? What other characters in the novel were illegitimate? How were their lives different? Did illegitimacy hold any characters back? If so, why and if not, why not?
Essay Topic 3
In the opening chapter of the novel, Fitz refers to himself as a catalyst for many things to follow. What is a catalyst and how would this relate to a person's life story? After reading the novel, do you agree with Fitz? Why or why not?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)