|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz realize has happened to him that caused his dizziness?
2. Who summons Fitz?
3. What does Burrich counsel Fitz to show Galen?
4. Which of the following increases the closer it gets to Verity's wedding?
5. Which of the following terms does Chade tell Fitz that King Shrewd will find him if necessary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Fool caution about in regard to Patience?
2. What has happened to Verity and what does this make Chade worry about?
3. What happens when Galen touches Fitz for the first time with the Skill?
4. What does Fitz do after the horses leave and he is waiting for Galen's summons?
5. What does Regal demand Fitz do and what does he ask Fitz?
6. What does Fitz see when he goes to the Fool's room and how does it make him feel?
7. What happened to one of the most famous coteries and why did it happen?
8. How does Galen appear when Fitz sees him for the first time after his encounter with Burrich?
9. What does Rurisk explain to Fitz about his sister and what has happened to Fitz?
10. What does Fitz realize Mistress Hasty at Buckkeep has changed about his clothes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the beginning of the novel ,Shrewd believes and gives FItz a chance. In what way did this decision change Fitz's life. After reading the novel, do you believe this was a wise decision? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
At what point in the novel does Fitz become angry with King Shrewd? Is his anger justified? How would you feel had you been in in Fitz's place?
Essay Topic 3
How does Fitz's skill with animals help him throughout the novel? In what ways does this skill hurt him throughout the novel? Which character is most concerned about this particular skill of Fitz's and why?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)