|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fitz feel about the idea of stealing something from the King's chamber?
2. Where does Fitz surmise Kelvar's money is going?
3. What does Fitz openly steal from the King?
4. How does Burrich feel when he finds out about Fitz's behavior?
5. Why does the King want Fitz molded into a diplomat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who, where and why is Fitz dropped off?
2. What information does Fitz learn about Kelvar as he spies on him?
3. Who takes charge of Fitz after he is dropped off and where does Fitz go to live?
4. What does Fitz beseech Lady Grace to counsel her husband about?
5. What does the King suggest can happen to Fitz?
6. What happens when Fitz's presence is noticed in the town of Buckkeep?
7. How does Fitz spend his mornings now that he is acknowledged by the King?
8. What does Fitz learn about Chivalry that surprises him?
9. What do Chade and Fitz discover when they reach the village and what does it make Chade wonder?
10. What does Fitz learn to realize about the training Chade is providing him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At what point in the novel does Fitz become angry with King Shrewd? Is his anger justified? How would you feel had you been in in Fitz's place?
Essay Topic 2
What feelings do you believe the character Molly had for Fitz? How do you think FItz felt about her? Why don't you think the two of them become more than friends and started a more serious relationship?
Essay Topic 3
What special abilities does Fitz possess? Do you think these gifts are real or fictional? How do these gifts affect Fitz in his life? How do they affect other characters?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)