|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following increases the closer it gets to Verity's wedding?
(c) Wit usage.
2. How long was the formation of coteries abandoned?
(a) Until the King needed them to defend the keep.
(b) Until the queen was killed.
(c) Until Galen assigned his students into new ones.
(d) Until the heir to the throne was injured.
3. What does Kettricken announce that he was told Fitz is being trained in?
(a) Chamber help.
(c) Using the skill.
4. How does Fitz feel when introduced to Rurisk?
5. What name does Lady Patience give to Fitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz turn to in order to help him cope with his situation?
2. What does Fitz realize has happened to him that caused his dizziness?
3. What is Regal's plan for Fitz?
4. How does Regal plan on killing Fitz?
5. Who does Fitz meet with before he journeys into the Mountain Kingdom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rule did Kettricken invoke and what does she tell Fitz?
2. What happened to one of the most famous coteries and why did it happen?
3. What happens when Fitz uses his skill to contact Verity?
4. What does Regal demand Fitz do and what does he ask Fitz?
5. What does Fitz do after the horses leave and he is waiting for Galen's summons?
6. What do the mountain people send to King Shrewd and what does he use it for?
7. What has happened to Verity and what does this make Chade worry about?
8. What does Fitz see when he goes to the Fool's room and how does it make him feel?
9. What information does the Fool reveal about Patience and Fitz?
10. What happens when Galen touches Fitz for the first time with the Skill?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)