|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mark does Fitz have to show how he was saved?
(a) A permanent scar across his face.
(b) The symbol of the kingdom tattooed on his body.
(c) Teeth marks on his hand.
(d) A dislocated shoulder.
2. What does Burrich counsel Fitz to show Galen?
(a) That he is a prince's son.
(b) That he needs to learn about the Skill.
(c) That he can learn fast.
(d) That he has loyality to the king.
3. How does Galen react to Fitz's presence at the lesson?
(a) He is shaken.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is angry.
4. Who does Verity tell Fitz has scared him from recognizing his abilities when it comes to the Skill?
5. What do the permanent buildings in the town resemble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz come upon at Forge?
2. Which of the following increases the closer it gets to Verity's wedding?
3. What does Burrich tell Fitz to beware of?
4. What did the mountain people send to King Shrewd?
5. How do the other students feel about Fitz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burrich tell Fitz about Galen?
2. What does Fitz realize Mistress Hasty at Buckkeep has changed about his clothes?
3. What does Regal demand Fitz do and what does he ask Fitz?
4. What rule did Kettricken invoke and what does she tell Fitz?
5. What does Fitz learn through his errands for Lady Patience and who helps him with these errands?
6. What events happen in Fitz's dream?
7. What does Fitz see when he goes to the Fool's room and how does it make him feel?
8. What happens to Kettricken, Regal and Burrich?
9. What is unique and special about Verity and Fitz's relationship?
10. Who is sent to accept the princess for Verity and why is this the case?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)