|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Lady Patience give to Fitz?
2. How long was the formation of coteries abandoned?
(a) Until the queen was killed.
(b) Until Galen assigned his students into new ones.
(c) Until the King needed them to defend the keep.
(d) Until the heir to the throne was injured.
3. What question does Fitz ask Kettricken?
(a) If she can help him distract Cob.
(b) If she will still marry Verity if her brother is killed.
(c) If she will help to save his life.
(d) If she will help him to kill Regal.
4. What does Fitz find to be useless?
(a) Galen's newly formed Coterie.
(b) Verity's use of the Skill.
(c) Shrewd's watchtowers.
(d) His own use of Wit.
5. What does Kettricken announce that he was told Fitz is being trained in?
(a) Chamber help.
(b) Using the skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Patience's maid suggest Fitz learn?
2. Which of the following best describes the relationship between Fitz and Burrich now?
3. What did the skillmasters used to be formed into?
4. Which of the following terms does Chade tell Fitz that King Shrewd will find him if necessary?
5. What does Burrich tell Fitz Galen once did to a young girl who had the Wit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fitz do after the horses leave and he is waiting for Galen's summons?
2. What has happened to Verity and what does this make Chade worry about?
3. What rule did Kettricken invoke and what does she tell Fitz?
4. Why is a large train of people required from the encampment to the town?
5. What information does the Fool reveal about Patience and Fitz?
6. What happened to one of the most famous coteries and why did it happen?
7. What is unique and special about Verity and Fitz's relationship?
8. What events happen in Fitz's dream?
9. What does Fitz see when he goes to the Fool's room and how does it make him feel?
10. What does the Fool caution about in regard to Patience?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)