|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters has recently become ill?
2. Which of the following increases the closer it gets to Verity's wedding?
(a) Wit usage.
3. How does Fitz avoid the people that he is wary of?
(a) Using the Skill.
(b) Hiding under buildings.
(c) Using a stick and his cloak.
(d) Moving only at night.
4. What happens to Fitz after he touches Galen with his own Skill?
(a) Galen never returns again.
(b) Galen collapses and passes out.
(c) Galen beats him and almost strangles him.
(d) Galen sends the boy to the king.
5. What does Fitz decide to do with the gift from Lady Patience in regards to Burrich?
(a) Ask him for help with it.
(b) Hid it from him.
(c) Share it with him.
(d) Surprise him with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of the term nomadic?
2. Which of the following characters finds Fitz near Burrich's bed?
3. What happens when Fitz touches his own Skill on Galen?
4. Where is Fitz summoned?
5. What message does Rurisk ask Fitz to deliver to King Shrewd?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burrich tell Fitz about Galen?
2. What happens when Fitz uses his skill to contact Verity?
3. What does Fitz realize Mistress Hasty at Buckkeep has changed about his clothes?
4. What happened to one of the most famous coteries and why did it happen?
5. What has happened to Verity and what does this make Chade worry about?
6. What is unique and special about Verity and Fitz's relationship?
7. Who is sent to accept the princess for Verity and why is this the case?
8. What does Fitz do after the horses leave and he is waiting for Galen's summons?
9. What does Rurisk explain to Fitz about his sister and what has happened to Fitz?
10. How do the days Fitz spends being instructed by Galen go?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)