|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the mountain people spend in mourning for Rurisk?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
2. Which of the following terms does Chade tell Fitz that King Shrewd will find him if necessary?
3. How does Fitz feel when introduced to Rurisk?
4. What does Burrich tell Fitz to beware of?
(d) Lady Patience.
5. Why was Verity's bride chosen from among the hill people?
(a) Because that is the woman he fell in love with.
(b) To help secure the ports.
(c) To bring more land into the keep.
(d) To help secure inland boundaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Molly share gossip about with Fitz?
2. How long was the formation of coteries abandoned?
3. Who does Fitz turn to in his loneliness?
4. Where does Fitz's first Skill lesson occur?
5. What does Galen touch the students with for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fitz see when he goes to the Fool's room and how does it make him feel?
2. What rule did Kettricken invoke and what does she tell Fitz?
3. What does Rurisk explain to Fitz about his sister and what has happened to Fitz?
4. What do the mountain people send to King Shrewd and what does he use it for?
5. What does Regal demand Fitz do and what does he ask Fitz?
6. What events happen in Fitz's dream?
7. Why is a large train of people required from the encampment to the town?
8. What does Burrich tell Fitz about Galen?
9. What happens to Kettricken, Regal and Burrich?
10. What does the message that Fitz gets from his dream seem to mean?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)