|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burrich tell Fitz about once Fitz is able to find Burrich?
(a) The state of court affairs.
(b) The illegitimacy of Fitz's heritage.
(c) The location of Fitz's father.
(d) The location of Burrich's home.
2. Which of the following characters suggest that Fitz be made into something?
3. How does Regal describe Chivalry?
4. Where does Fitz surmise Kelvar's money is going?
(a) Being hidden away.
(b) Being stolen from Kelvar.
(c) Being given away to the king's enemies.
(d) Being spent on his wife.
5. How do Fitz and Chade find the town when they arrive?
(a) Pillaged and abandoned.
(b) The same as it had always been.
(c) Destroyed and burnt to the ground.
(d) Secured by the king's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chade decide to teach Fitz?
2. What does Burrich do to himself and Fitz as a sign of mourning?
3. Who ordered the challenge to steal something from the King?
4. Who is Fitz's teacher in Chapter 6?
5. Why has Regal been babied by his father and empowered by visits to his mother's people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which character shows a mild affection toward Fitz and which characters does he try to avoid?
2. Who takes charge of Fitz after he is dropped off and where does Fitz go to live?
3. How does Lady Grace react to Fitz's request and how does it make her feel?
4. What does Fitz beseech Lady Grace to counsel her husband about?
5. What happens when Fitz's presence is noticed in the town of Buckkeep?
6. What does the King suggest can happen to Fitz?
7. What do the lessons that Chade teaches Fitz help Fitz to learn?
8. When others want Fitz killed, who stands up for him and why?
9. What does Fitz learn to realize about the training Chade is providing him?
10. What is the emblem on Fitz's new clothes and what does Burrich tell him that it means?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)