|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
(d) His room.
2. What season is it during Chapter 7?
3. Which of the following characters takes charge of Fitz after he is dropped off?
4. How do Fitz and Chade find the town when they arrive?
(a) Secured by the king's men.
(b) The same as it had always been.
(c) Destroyed and burnt to the ground.
(d) Pillaged and abandoned.
5. Whose child is it claimed that Fitz is?
(a) Prince Regal.
(b) Prince Chivalry.
(c) Prince Verity.
(d) Queen Desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does King Shrewd take in regard to the situation with the red ship?
2. Who does the person who drops Fitz off at the fortress talk to?
3. What does Chade tell Fitz must happen in regard to their meetings?
4. Which of the following is the most appropriate definition for the term bastard as it is used in this novel?
5. Why does Fitz wake up in the middle of the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in the town that paid the ransom to the attackers?
2. Who cautions Fitz and what is the caution in relation to?
3. What does Fitz learn to do as he tries to survive in the town of Buckkeep?
4. What does Fitz beseech Lady Grace to counsel her husband about?
5. When Fitz has time to explore the town of Buckkeep further what happens?
6. What does Chade speak about wistfully and what realization does this allow Fitz to realize about Chade?
7. What does Fitz learn to realize about the training Chade is providing him?
8. What does Fitz sense about the people he watches and what explanation does he offer to Chade?
9. Who does Fitz learn caused Burrich to be left behind and why is this the case?
10. How does Chade feel about Patience's arrival at the keep and what does he share with FItz about Patience?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)