|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other students feel about Fitz?
(a) Are ambivalent toward him.
(b) Hate him.
(c) Tolerate him.
(d) Like him.
2. What did Burrich challenge Galen to?
(a) Unarmed battle.
3. What does Regal ask Fitz about Rurisk?
(a) How he will kill him.
(b) When he will be dead.
(c) Why he met with him alone.
(d) What he thinks of him.
4. Where is Fitz summoned?
(a) Rurisk's chambers.
(b) Kettricken's chambers.
(c) Verity's chambers.
(d) Regal's chambers.
5. What message does Rurisk ask Fitz to deliver to King Shrewd?
(a) That his sister refuses to marry Verity.
(b) That he will stop at nothing to kill the king.
(c) That Fitz escaped once but he will not escape again.
(d) That he wants a fruitful union between them.
6. Why was Verity's bride chosen from among the hill people?
(a) To help secure the ports.
(b) To bring more land into the keep.
(c) To help secure inland boundaries.
(d) Because that is the woman he fell in love with.
7. What happens to Fitz when he sneaks food?
(a) He is eliminated from the competition.
(b) He is beaten.
(c) He is sent away from the keep.
(d) He is pit in the dungeon.
8. Which of the following characters saved Fitz from the bath?
9. What does Lady Patience's maid suggest Fitz learn?
(a) How to joust.
(b) How to play an instrument.
(c) How to mix chemicals.
(d) How to court a woman.
10. What does Burrich tell Fitz to beware of?
(c) Lady Patience.
11. What happens when Fitz touches his own Skill on Galen?
(a) He finds out a secret.
(b) He sees a horrible truth.
(c) He scares Galen.
(d) He kills Galen.
12. What do the permanent buildings in the town resemble?
13. How long do the mountain people spend in mourning for Rurisk?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
14. Where do Burrich, the Fool and Smithy find Fitz?
(a) Under the stable.
(b) Living on top of the tower.
(c) In the king's chamber.
(d) Hidden in the dungeon.
15. Which of the following is the best definition of the term nomadic?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fitz use the skill to reach out to while he is drowning?
2. Which of the following characters finds Fitz near Burrich's bed?
3. How does Fitz feel when introduced to Rurisk?
4. How does Regal plan on killing Fitz?
5. How long is Fitz carried blindfolded and on a litter?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)