|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Molly share gossip about with Fitz?
(a) Molly's father.
(b) Galen's bruises.
(c) The death of the queen.
(d) Verity's upcoming wedding.
2. How does Galen react to Fitz's presence at the lesson?
(a) He is shaken.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is relieved.
3. What does Burrich insist Fitz do before they go to Regal's chamber?
(a) Try to skill Verity.
(b) Find help and protection from Kettricken.
(c) Put on body armor.
(d) Take a poison preventative.
4. Who tries to help Fitz come up with a plan to thwart Regal's plans?
5. How does Regal want Fitz to kill Rurisk?
(a) Use the skill to drain his life force.
(b) Hide in his chamber and hurt him.
(c) Call him out in a fight.
(d) Poison his wine.
6. Which of the following characters saved Fitz from the bath?
7. Who summons Fitz the night before his lessons with Galen are to start?
8. Which of the following terms does Chade tell Fitz that King Shrewd will find him if necessary?
9. Where is Regal when Burrich and Fitz find him?
(d) Steam baths.
10. Where do Burrich, the Fool and Smithy find Fitz?
(a) In the king's chamber.
(b) Under the stable.
(c) Living on top of the tower.
(d) Hidden in the dungeon.
11. What happened to Nosy?
(a) He died.
(b) He was given a hero's welcome.
(c) He was returned to the stables.
(d) He was sent back to Buckkeep.
12. What did the skillmasters used to be formed into?
(d) Witness stones.
13. Which of the following characters has recently become ill?
14. Who does Fitz come across in the stables?
15. Where is Fitz summoned?
(a) Verity's chambers.
(b) Regal's chambers.
(c) Rurisk's chambers.
(d) Kettricken's chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was considered a luxury by those under Galen's instruction?
2. How long was the formation of coteries abandoned?
3. What did Burrich challenge Galen to?
4. What does Fitz come upon at Forge?
5. What message does Rurisk ask Fitz to deliver to King Shrewd?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)