|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the King invite Fitz?
2. What does Burrich tell Fitz to choose that is new?
(a) A new friend.
(b) A new symbol.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) A new name.
3. Who drops Fitz off at the fortress?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
4. Which of the following characters takes charge of Fitz after he is dropped off?
5. Who flees the torture from the mob questioning Fitz's illegitimacy with Fitz?
6. Which of the following characters is unhappy with Fedwren's proposition?
7. What does Burrich tell Fitz about once Fitz is able to find Burrich?
(a) The location of Burrich's home.
(b) The state of court affairs.
(c) The location of Fitz's father.
(d) The illegitimacy of Fitz's heritage.
8. What season is it during Chapter 7?
9. Why does Burrich tell Fitz that Nosy will have to go away?
(a) Fitz did not behave in town.
(b) Fitz is too close to the pup.
(c) Fitz cannot care for him properly.
(d) The king has ordered it.
10. What does the strange man ask of Fitz?
(a) Asks him to tell him his new name.
(b) Asks him to show him his crest.
(c) Asks him to help him saddle a horse.
(d) Asks him to follow him.
11. Which of the following is the best definition for the term cavorting as it is used in the following sentence?
Fitz was cavorting around the town when he ran into Burrich.
(a) Horsing around.
12. What does one of the villagers refer to Chade as?
(a) King's Man.
(c) Pocked Man.
(d) Cursed Man.
13. What does Burrich do to himself and Fitz as a sign of mourning?
(a) Hangs tarps over all of their windows.
(b) Dresses them both in black.
(c) Cuts their hair short.
(d) Makes a cut on each of them .
14. Whose child is it claimed that Fitz is?
(a) Queen Desire.
(b) Prince Regal.
(c) Prince Verity.
(d) Prince Chivalry.
15. What do the Outislanders do?
(a) Try to hire other people to overthrow the king.
(b) Wage a series of attacks on the ports near Buckkeep.
(c) Hunt down Chade and Fitz.
(d) Attack anyone on horseback who leaves the keep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitz do on the journey to Kelvar's stronghold?
2. Where does Fitz surmise Kelvar's money is going?
3. What does Chade do when Fitz refuses him?
4. Who does the person who drops Fitz off at the fortress talk to?
5. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)