|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Burrich away?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 year.
2. How does Regal describe Chivalry?
3. About how old is Fitz when he overhears Shrewd and Regal talking about him?
(a) About 14.
(b) About 6.
(c) About 12.
(d) About 10.
4. What does Chade believe it would take to rally the people together?
(a) A new queen.
(b) Surprise attack.
(c) Slight showing of leadership.
(d) Dethroning of the king.
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term cavorting as it is used in the following sentence?
Fitz was cavorting around the town when he ran into Burrich.
(d) Horsing around.
6. What does Chade tell Fitz must happen in regard to their meetings?
(a) They must happen always at night.
(b) The Queen will surprise them.
(c) They must be shared with the King.
(d) They must remain secret.
7. How does Fitz feel about the idea of stealing something from the King's chamber?
8. How do Fitz and Chade find the town when they arrive?
(a) Pillaged and abandoned.
(b) Destroyed and burnt to the ground.
(c) Secured by the king's men.
(d) The same as it had always been.
9. What does his teacher offer Fitz?
(b) Assassination tips.
(c) Stable hand position.
(d) Personal cook.
10. What does the King tell Regal Fitz may pose if they do not do something?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A horseman.
(d) A threat.
11. What awakens Fitz one night?
(a) Burrich's calls for help.
(b) His father coming to see him.
(c) A strange man.
(d) The Queen demanding to see him.
12. Where does the King invite Fitz?
13. What is Fitz being measured for at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) New saddle.
(b) A sword.
(c) New clothes.
(d) A bed.
14. How does Burrich feel when he finds out about Fitz's behavior?
15. What does Fitz do when Molly's father tries to beat her?
(a) Runs and hides under a building.
(b) Hides Molly from her father.
(c) Yells for Burrich.
(d) Strikes the man with a club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the challenge to steal something from the King?
2. Who does Fitz find out is really Lady Thyme?
3. Why does the King want Fitz molded into a diplomat?
4. Where should Kelvar's money be going?
5. What does one town hope the hostages will recover from?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)