|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the emblem on the back of Fitz's clothes look like?
(a) Buck's head with a red line through it.
(b) Horse jumping over a stream.
(c) Red and black shield.
(d) Deer hidden behind some grass and shrubs.
2. Who flees the torture from the mob questioning Fitz's illegitimacy with Fitz?
3. What does Fitz do to mourn the loss of his friendship with Chade?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Takes the puppy outside.
(d) Begs the King to help him find Chade.
4. Which of the following terms describes how the mysterious lady reacts to Fitz's appearance?
(a) Praises him.
(b) Offers to shop for him.
(c) Explains his shortcomings to him.
(d) Berates him.
5. What does Chade accuse Fitz of assuming about him?
(a) That he wants to commit treason.
(b) That he wishes to harm the King.
(c) That he does not know what he is doing.
(d) That he will not harm him.
6. Which of the following characters has sent a message to Prince Regal?
(b) Prince Chivalry.
(c) Lady Dahlia.
(d) The Queen.
7. How long was Burrich away?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 day.
8. How does Fitz spend his time in town?
(a) Hiding under buildings.
(b) Trying to find his father.
(c) Protecting Molly from her father.
(d) With the children.
9. What does Fitz do when Molly's father tries to beat her?
(a) Runs and hides under a building.
(b) Hides Molly from her father.
(c) Yells for Burrich.
(d) Strikes the man with a club.
10. What art is Fitz told he will be learning?
11. What do the Outislanders do?
(a) Try to hire other people to overthrow the king.
(b) Wage a series of attacks on the ports near Buckkeep.
(c) Hunt down Chade and Fitz.
(d) Attack anyone on horseback who leaves the keep.
12. What does Chade tell Fitz is his profession?
13. How do Fitz and Chade find the town when they arrive?
(a) Destroyed and burnt to the ground.
(b) Secured by the king's men.
(c) The same as it had always been.
(d) Pillaged and abandoned.
14. Why does Cob leave Fitz's side?
(a) To fetch some food from the kitchens.
(b) To go and find Burrich.
(c) To announce Fitz's arrival.
(d) To retrieve the lost puppy.
15. How does Fitz help the dog he sees in the kitchen?
(a) He provides it with some water.
(b) He stops its owner from beating it.
(c) He removes a bone from its throat.
(d) He feeds it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chade decide to teach Fitz?
2. Which of the following describes how the townspeople feel about the sight of Fitz in town?
3. Why does the King want Fitz molded into a diplomat?
4. What season is it during Chapter 7?
5. What does Chade tell Fitz must happen in regard to their meetings?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)