|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Jhaampe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fitz turn to in his loneliness?
(c) The Fool.
2. What does Fitz assist Burrich with?
(a) Stable master's chores.
(b) Taking care of the dogs.
(c) Exercising the horses.
(d) Keeping the stable room they share clean.
3. What is Fitz wary of as he moves through Forge?
(a) The remaining hostages.
(d) The townspeople.
4. How is Lady Grace now seen by the townspeople?
(d) Well loved.
5. As Chade talks about his views on Fitz leaving Buckkeep, how does Fitz see his future?
(a) His ideas being maligned.
(b) His knowledge of Chade's hidden agenda surfaces.
(c) His chance at freedom slipping away.
(d) His future is bleak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King give to Fitz?
2. What awakens Fitz one night?
3. What does Lady Dahlia's interest in court politics do?
4. What does Fitz decide to do with the gift from Lady Patience in regards to Burrich?
5. How does Fitz describe the character of Molly?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)