|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Fitz describes the tasks he must complete for the mysterious Lady Thyme?
2. How long was the formation of coteries abandoned?
(a) Until Galen assigned his students into new ones.
(b) Until the heir to the throne was injured.
(c) Until the queen was killed.
(d) Until the King needed them to defend the keep.
3. What does Burrich tell Fitz Galen once did to a young girl who had the Wit?
(a) Raped her.
(b) Married her.
(c) Deported her.
(d) Murdered her.
4. Where does Fitz sleep now that the King has accepted him?
(a) Room in the kitchen.
(b) Room near the king.
(c) Room in the keep.
(d) Room in the stables.
5. Which of the following describes how the townspeople feel about the sight of Fitz in town?
(a) They are accustomed to this sight.
(b) They treat him with great respect.
(c) They are continually angered by this sight.
(d) They ignore him as if he does not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Verity's bride chosen from among the hill people?
2. What season is it during Chapter 7?
3. When does Fitz begin his spying?
4. What does the emblem on the back of Fitz's clothes look like?
5. Which of the following characters feels jealous of Fitz?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)