|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Trial.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chade describe the people of the land outside of Buckkeep?
(d) Possible targets.
2. What does his teacher offer Fitz?
(b) Personal cook.
(c) Stable hand position.
(d) Assassination tips.
3. What does the King give to Fitz?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A pin.
(d) A robe.
4. Which of the following describes how the townspeople feel about the sight of Fitz in town?
(a) They treat him with great respect.
(b) They are accustomed to this sight.
(c) They ignore him as if he does not exist.
(d) They are continually angered by this sight.
5. What is Regal concerned about in regards to Fitz?
(a) His relationship with Burrich.
(b) The line to the thrown.
(c) The closeness he has to the animals.
(d) The desire he has to become close to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burrich counsel Fitz to show Galen?
2. Which of the following characters does Fitz meet when he arrives?
3. How do Chade and Fitz travel in the dark?
4. What methods does Chade use to teach Fitz?
5. What does Chade tell Fitz must happen in regard to their meetings?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)