|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Forgings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fitz think is behind Chivalry's death?
2. What is Fitz being measured for at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A bed.
(c) New saddle.
(d) A sword.
3. How does Burrich feel when he finds out about Fitz's behavior?
4. Who does Fitz begin to spy on?
(c) Lady Grace.
(d) Lady Thyme.
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term cavorting as it is used in the following sentence?
Fitz was cavorting around the town when he ran into Burrich.
(c) Horsing around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the villagers refer to Chade as?
2. Which of the following is the most appropriate definition for the term bastard as it is used in this novel?
3. How does Fitz spend his time in town?
4. Who named Fitz?
5. Which of the following is something Fitz learns to do from Chade?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)