|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chivalry's Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term pilfer as it is used to describe Fitz's actions?
(d) Make off with.
2. What does Burrich tell Fitz about once Fitz is able to find Burrich?
(a) The illegitimacy of Fitz's heritage.
(b) The location of Fitz's father.
(c) The location of Burrich's home.
(d) The state of court affairs.
3. What does Fitz assist Burrich with?
(a) Exercising the horses.
(b) Keeping the stable room they share clean.
(c) Stable master's chores.
(d) Taking care of the dogs.
4. What advice does Burrich provide Fitz about his name?
(a) To find one that his father would like.
(b) To surprise everyone with his new name.
(c) To take his father's name.
(d) To find one that fits him.
5. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
(d) His room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chade describe the people of the land outside of Buckkeep?
2. What does Burrich tell Fitz to choose that is new?
3. About how old is Fitz when he overhears Shrewd and Regal talking about him?
4. What does the strange man ask of Fitz?
5. Who is Fitz's teacher in Chapter 6?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)