|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chivalry's Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fitz shadow at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What is Regal concerned about in regards to Fitz?
(a) The closeness he has to the animals.
(b) The line to the thrown.
(c) His relationship with Burrich.
(d) The desire he has to become close to his father.
3. How does Chade describe the people of the land outside of Buckkeep?
(c) Possible targets.
4. What does Fitz assist Burrich with?
(a) Stable master's chores.
(b) Exercising the horses.
(c) Taking care of the dogs.
(d) Keeping the stable room they share clean.
5. Where does Fitz sleep now that the King has accepted him?
(a) Room in the stables.
(b) Room in the keep.
(c) Room in the kitchen.
(d) Room near the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Fitz one night?
2. Who flees the torture from the mob questioning Fitz's illegitimacy with Fitz?
3. Which of the following characters has sent a message to Prince Regal?
4. What does Lady Dahlia's interest in court politics do?
5. What does his teacher offer Fitz?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)