|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Chivalry's Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term cavorting as it is used in the following sentence?
Fitz was cavorting around the town when he ran into Burrich.
(a) Horsing around.
2. What brings Fitz out of the malaise he feels at Chade's anger?
(a) A new girlfriend.
(b) A new hound.
(c) A toy.
(d) A new weapon.
3. What does Chade tell Fitz is his profession?
4. Where does the King invite Fitz?
5. Who does Fitz shadow at the beginning of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Regal concerned about in regards to Fitz?
2. Which of the following characters feels jealous of Fitz?
3. What does the King tell Regal Fitz may pose if they do not do something?
4. Which of the following characters will not allow Fitz to be killed?
5. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)