|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, An Assignment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fitz describe the character of Molly?
(a) Reserved child.
(b) City scraper.
(c) Large for her size.
(d) Counter to human nature.
2. Which of the following characters has sent a message to Prince Regal?
(b) Prince Chivalry.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Lady Dahlia.
3. Where does Fitz sleep now that the King has accepted him?
(a) Room near the king.
(b) Room in the keep.
(c) Room in the stables.
(d) Room in the kitchen.
4. What does Fitz do when Molly's father tries to beat her?
(a) Runs and hides under a building.
(b) Strikes the man with a club.
(c) Hides Molly from her father.
(d) Yells for Burrich.
5. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
(c) His room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the challenge to steal something from the King?
2. What does the King give to Fitz?
3. What do the Outislanders do?
4. Why does the King want Fitz molded into a diplomat?
5. What season is it during Chapter 7?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)