|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Galen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King give to Fitz?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pin.
(c) A horse.
(d) A robe.
2. Which of the following characters suggest that Fitz be made into something?
3. Why does the King want Fitz molded into a diplomat?
(a) So he does not pose a threat later.
(b) So the Queen can begin to understand Fitz.
(c) So the King can better watch over Fitz.
(d) So that Fitz will be separated from Burrich.
4. What does Fitz assist Burrich with?
(a) Taking care of the dogs.
(b) Keeping the stable room they share clean.
(c) Stable master's chores.
(d) Exercising the horses.
5. What information does FItz share with the mysterious lady?
(a) He is of royal blood.
(b) He is an assassin.
(c) He loves animals.
(d) He has been trained by Chade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would being a scribe allow Fitz to do?
2. Who does Fitz see in the kitchen?
3. How does Chade describe the people of the land outside of Buckkeep?
4. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
5. Which of the following characters is unhappy with Fedwren's proposition?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)