|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Galen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fitz's teacher in Chapter 6?
2. Why does the King want Fitz molded into a diplomat?
(a) So that Fitz will be separated from Burrich.
(b) So the Queen can begin to understand Fitz.
(c) So the King can better watch over Fitz.
(d) So he does not pose a threat later.
3. How does Fitz help the dog he sees in the kitchen?
(a) He removes a bone from its throat.
(b) He stops its owner from beating it.
(c) He feeds it.
(d) He provides it with some water.
4. Where does Fitz eat after the King gave him the token?
(d) His room.
5. Who does Fitz see in the kitchen?
(a) Lady Thyme.
(b) Lady Grace.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Fitz when he comes home and encounters the mysterious lady?
2. What does his teacher offer Fitz?
3. Which of the following characters suggest that Fitz be made into something?
4. About how old is Fitz when he overhears Shrewd and Regal talking about him?
5. What does Burrich tell Fitz to beware of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)