Chapter 1, The Earliest History
• Fitz's earliest memory is being six and dropped off at the fortress by his grandfather who was tired of struggling to provide for him.
• His grandfather tells the guard that Fitz is the bastard son of Prince Chivalry.
• Burrich, the prince's stableman, takes charge of Fitz and moves him into his own apartment.
• Burrich is the one who names Fitz.
• Fitz overhears Burrich, Prince Verity and Prince Regal talking about how Regal and the Queen want him killed, but the King will not allow it.
• The king wants to see what becomes of the boy, but Regal is concerned about the line to the thrown.
• Fitz never meets his father as Chivalry abdicates his right to the thrown and leaves before Fitz arrives at the keep.
Chapter 2, Newboy
• While Fitz is waiting for Cob to return with some food, a crowd gathers as a...
This section contains 2,727 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)