|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
2. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(b) Duke Senior.
3. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) His heart.
(b) The ring.
(c) The court.
(d) His wounds.
4. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) To read what Phebe wrote.
(b) To sabotage Ganymede.
(c) To win Phebe over.
(d) To get back at Phebe.
5. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He leaves the forest.
(b) He does not show up.
(c) He falls for Celia.
(d) He badmouths Rosalind to Ganymede.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
3. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
4. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
5. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)