|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
(a) Celia and Oliver's.
(b) Phebe and Silvius'.
(c) Audrey and Touchstone's.
(d) Rosalind and Orlando's.
2. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Ignores him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Embraces him.
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A magician.
(c) An illusionist.
(d) A witch.
4. Who enters and has to have words with Touchstone in Act 5, Scene 1, after he speaks with Audrey?
5. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A pauper girl.
(b) A shepherd girl.
(c) A princess.
(d) A servant girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
2. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
3. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
4. What does Oliver call Rosalind/Ganymede when she arrives on the scene?
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)