|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
2. What does Touchstone criticize about the people who are singing?
(a) They do not play their instruments well.
(b) They cannot dance.
(c) They do not know the words.
(d) They are not in tune.
3. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A logger.
(c) A milk maiden.
(d) A page.
4. Why is Audrey upset at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her wedding is postponed.
(b) Touchstone does not love her.
(c) She realizes that Touchstone is insincere.
(d) Touchstone yelled at her.
5. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The court.
(b) The nearby village.
(c) Duke Senior's cave.
(d) The cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind say she does not want to talk about to Celia?
2. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
3. What does Touchstone do during his conversation with the man who enters?
4. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
5. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)