|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phebe mad at Ganymede?
(a) Ganymede loves someone else.
(b) Ganymede is forcing her to marry Silvius.
(c) Ganymede yelled at her.
(d) Ganymede read her letter aloud.
2. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The circle of life.
(b) The beauty of country life.
(c) A man and his unfaithful wife.
(d) How much they miss court life.
3. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Written verses.
(b) Distress signals.
(c) Forest laws.
(d) Warning tape.
4. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
(a) Uses hand signals.
(b) Talks in riddles.
(c) Dances around.
(d) Uses poetic language.
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(b) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Silvius do, according to Ganymede, in order for Phebe to marry him?
2. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
3. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
4. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
5. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)