|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
(d) Duke Senior.
2. Why is Audrey upset at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her wedding is postponed.
(b) Touchstone yelled at her.
(c) Touchstone does not love her.
(d) She realizes that Touchstone is insincere.
3. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The circle of life.
(b) The beauty of country life.
(c) A man and his unfaithful wife.
(d) How much they miss court life.
4. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) Phebe leaves the forest.
(b) Phebe falls for Ganymede.
(c) Phebe cries and repents.
(d) Phebe apologizes to Silvius.
5. Who decides to remain in the forest and live in Duke Senior's cave at the end of Act 5, Scene 4?
(b) Celia and Oliver.
(d) Orlando and Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Corin say is trying to pursue a woman when he arrives on the scene?
2. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
3. What kind of animal does Jaques kill in the forest?
4. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
5. Who converts Duke Frederick in the forest while he's on the way to kill his brother?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)