|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Written verses.
(b) Distress signals.
(c) Warning tape.
(d) Forest laws.
2. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) Someone to give away the bride.
(b) A group of witnesses.
(c) Wedding bands.
3. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A lesson in love.
(b) Touchstone and Audrey's wedding.
(c) A singing lesson.
(d) Their wedding ceremony.
4. When is Touchstone projected to get married at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) The evening.
(b) Two days.
(c) A week.
5. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) His depressed attitude.
(b) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(c) Mentioning the court.
(d) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
2. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Whom does Rosalind say she does not want to talk about to Celia?
4. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
5. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)