|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A letter of apology.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A hate letter.
(d) A "missing you" letter.
2. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
(d) The duke.
3. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
(a) The hide.
(b) The tail.
(c) The hoofs.
(d) The horns.
4. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) His wounds.
(b) His heart.
(c) The ring.
(d) The court.
5. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(b) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(c) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(d) A peasant and dull cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
2. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
4. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)