|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) To sabotage Ganymede.
(b) To get back at Phebe.
(c) To read what Phebe wrote.
(d) To win Phebe over.
2. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
3. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) A man and his unfaithful wife.
(b) The beauty of country life.
(c) How much they miss court life.
(d) The circle of life.
4. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Phebe cries.
(b) Phebe embraces him.
(c) He flees the forest.
(d) He is rejected.
5. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Ignores him.
(d) Embraces him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
2. What does Touchstone ask Audrey about at the beginning of Act 5, Scene1?
3. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
4. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
5. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)