|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind speak about to Orlando that upsets Celia at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(d) Love sickness.
3. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
(a) A worm.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A fly.
(d) A snail.
4. What does Touchstone criticize about the people who are singing?
(a) They are not in tune.
(b) They cannot dance.
(c) They do not play their instruments well.
(d) They do not know the words.
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(c) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
2. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Oliver insist on when he is confessing his love for Aliena to Orlando?
5. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)