|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Forest laws.
(b) Warning tape.
(c) Written verses.
(d) Distress signals.
2. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(c) Love sickness.
3. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Ignores him.
(c) Embraces him.
(d) Slaps him.
4. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(b) A peasant and dull cloth.
(c) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(d) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
5. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(d) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind persuade Celia to pretend to be?
2. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
3. When is Touchstone projected to get married at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 3?
4. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)