|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) Wedding bands.
(b) A group of witnesses.
(d) Someone to give away the bride.
2. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
(a) Duke Senior.
3. What must Silvius do, according to Ganymede, in order for Phebe to marry him?
(a) Find her a gold wedding ring.
(b) Giver her one reason why not to.
(c) Expose Ganymede as a woman.
(d) Make her jealous in some way.
4. Who converts Duke Frederick in the forest while he's on the way to kill his brother?
(a) A priest.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A hermit.
5. Why is Audrey upset at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Touchstone does not love her.
(b) She realizes that Touchstone is insincere.
(c) Her wedding is postponed.
(d) Touchstone yelled at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
2. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
3. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
4. What is the subject matter of the song that Touchstone requests in Act 5, Scene 3?
5. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)