|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) His family crest.
(b) Rosalind's name.
(c) Descriptions of the forest.
(d) Messages to Oliver.
2. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
3. What is the subject matter of the song that Touchstone requests in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) City life being better than country life.
(b) Falsehoods about marriage.
(c) Love in the spring.
(d) Everyone's stupidty.
4. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
5. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
(d) The duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
2. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
4. What does Touchstone ask Audrey about at the beginning of Act 5, Scene1?
5. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)