|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is relaxing.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is sinful.
2. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Mentioning the court.
(b) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(c) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(d) His depressed attitude.
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
(a) A magician.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) An illusionist.
(d) A witch.
4. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
(a) Celia and Oliver's.
(b) Phebe and Silvius'.
(c) Audrey and Touchstone's.
(d) Rosalind and Orlando's.
5. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
(a) He has been helping Rosalind's father.
(b) He writes her many poems.
(c) Rosalind has heard how he feels with her own ears.
(d) He has always been loyal to the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
3. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
4. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
5. What does Rosalind persuade Celia to pretend to be?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)