|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(b) Wedding bands.
(c) A group of witnesses.
(d) Someone to give away the bride.
2. Whom does Rosalind say she does not want to talk about to Celia?
(c) Duke Senior.
3. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
(a) A snail.
(b) A worm.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A fly.
4. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
(a) A handshake.
(b) A hug.
(d) A letter.
5. What does Oliver insist on when he is confessing his love for Aliena to Orlando?
(a) That it is true love.
(b) That Orlando not tell anyone.
(c) That Orlando help him woo her.
(d) That they get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
2. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
3. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
4. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
5. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)