|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
(a) The hide.
(b) The tail.
(c) The hoofs.
(d) The horns.
2. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
(a) The duke.
3. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
(b) John Smith.
4. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Rosalind's name.
(b) Descriptions of the forest.
(c) Messages to Oliver.
(d) His family crest.
5. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A servant girl.
(b) A princess.
(c) A pauper girl.
(d) A shepherd girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
2. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
3. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
4. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)