|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Priest.
(b) Judas Peter Paul.
(c) Judas Isaiah.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
3. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Phebe embraces him.
(b) He is rejected.
(c) He flees the forest.
(d) Phebe cries.
4. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He leaves the forest.
(b) He falls for Celia.
(c) He badmouths Rosalind to Ganymede.
(d) He does not show up.
5. Who decides to remain in the forest and live in Duke Senior's cave at the end of Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) Celia and Oliver.
(c) Orlando and Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
2. What does Rosalind persuade Celia to pretend to be?
3. Who converts Duke Frederick in the forest while he's on the way to kill his brother?
4. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)