|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corin say is trying to pursue a woman when he arrives on the scene?
2. Who enters and has to have words with Touchstone in Act 5, Scene 1, after he speaks with Audrey?
3. What does Touchstone do during his conversation with the man who enters?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Embraces him.
4. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
5. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phebe mad at Ganymede?
2. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
3. What does Rosalind speak about to Orlando that upsets Celia at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
5. What must Silvius do, according to Ganymede, in order for Phebe to marry him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)