|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A princess.
(b) A shepherd girl.
(c) A servant girl.
(d) A pauper girl.
2. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
(a) A witch.
(b) A magician.
(c) An illusionist.
(d) A sorceress.
3. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
(b) The duke.
4. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Phebe embraces him.
(b) He is rejected.
(c) He flees the forest.
(d) Phebe cries.
5. Whom is everyone waiting for in the forest at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
2. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
3. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
4. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
5. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)