|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver insist on when he is confessing his love for Aliena to Orlando?
(a) That they get married.
(b) That it is true love.
(c) That Orlando not tell anyone.
(d) That Orlando help him woo her.
2. When is Touchstone projected to get married at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Two days.
(c) A week.
(d) The evening.
3. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Slaps him.
4. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) The court.
(b) The ring.
(c) His wounds.
(d) His heart.
5. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A letter of apology.
(c) A hate letter.
(d) A "missing you" letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
2. Who decides to remain in the forest and live in Duke Senior's cave at the end of Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
4. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
5. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)