|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
2. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
(a) The horns.
(b) The tail.
(c) The hide.
(d) The hoofs.
3. What is the subject matter of the song that Touchstone requests in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Everyone's stupidty.
(b) City life being better than country life.
(c) Falsehoods about marriage.
(d) Love in the spring.
4. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(b) Mentioning the court.
(c) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(d) His depressed attitude.
5. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(b) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(c) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(d) That he is a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
2. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
3. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
5. Who enters and has to have words with Touchstone in Act 5, Scene 1, after he speaks with Audrey?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)