|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(b) That he is a good person.
(c) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(d) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
2. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
(a) Dances around.
(b) Uses poetic language.
(c) Uses hand signals.
(d) Talks in riddles.
3. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
4. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(d) Duke Senior.
5. What must Silvius do, according to Ganymede, in order for Phebe to marry him?
(a) Expose Ganymede as a woman.
(b) Make her jealous in some way.
(c) Find her a gold wedding ring.
(d) Giver her one reason why not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
2. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
3. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
4. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
5. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)