|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) A logger.
(b) A milk maiden.
(c) A page.
(d) A shepherd.
2. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The beauty of country life.
(b) The circle of life.
(c) How much they miss court life.
(d) A man and his unfaithful wife.
3. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he is a good person.
(b) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(c) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(d) That he is kinder than Orlando.
4. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(c) Duke Senior.
5. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Phebe cries.
(b) Phebe embraces him.
(c) He is rejected.
(d) He flees the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
2. What does Rosalind persuade Celia to pretend to be?
3. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
4. Who converts Duke Frederick in the forest while he's on the way to kill his brother?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)