|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
(a) Phebe and Silvius'.
(b) Celia and Oliver's.
(c) Audrey and Touchstone's.
(d) Rosalind and Orlando's.
2. Whom is everyone waiting for in the forest at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
3. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) His prince crown.
(c) A goodbye letter.
(d) A bloody handkerchief.
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
5. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
(a) The hoofs.
(b) The tail.
(c) The hide.
(d) The horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to remain in the forest and live in Duke Senior's cave at the end of Act 5, Scene 4?
2. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
4. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
5. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)