|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
2. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
(a) Dances around.
(b) Uses hand signals.
(c) Uses poetic language.
(d) Talks in riddles.
3. What does Touchstone do during his conversation with the man who enters?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Shakes his hand.
4. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
(a) Celia and Oliver's.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando's.
(c) Phebe and Silvius'.
(d) Audrey and Touchstone's.
5. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(b) Judas Isaiah.
(c) Judas Peter Paul.
(d) Judas Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
2. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
3. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
4. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
5. What does Touchstone ask Audrey about at the beginning of Act 5, Scene1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)