|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A milk maiden.
(c) A logger.
(d) A page.
2. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(b) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(c) Mentioning the court.
(d) His depressed attitude.
3. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
4. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
(a) Rosalind has heard how he feels with her own ears.
(b) He has always been loyal to the court.
(c) He has been helping Rosalind's father.
(d) He writes her many poems.
5. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
(a) Duke Senior's men.
(b) Ganymede and Aliena.
(c) Corin and Touchstone.
(d) Duke Frederick's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
2. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
3. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
4. Whom does Rosalind say she does not want to talk about to Celia?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)