|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) Someone to give away the bride.
(b) Wedding bands.
(d) A group of witnesses.
2. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
(d) The duke.
3. Whom is everyone waiting for in the forest at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
4. What does Touchstone criticize about the people who are singing?
(a) They are not in tune.
(b) They do not know the words.
(c) They cannot dance.
(d) They do not play their instruments well.
5. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) Phebe leaves the forest.
(b) Phebe cries and repents.
(c) Phebe falls for Ganymede.
(d) Phebe apologizes to Silvius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
2. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
3. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Who does Corin say is trying to pursue a woman when he arrives on the scene?
5. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)