|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is sinful.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is relaxing.
2. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A snail.
(c) A worm.
(d) A fly.
3. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
4. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(b) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(c) That he is a good person.
(d) That he is kinder than Orlando.
5. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Priest.
(b) Judas Peter Paul.
(c) Judas Isaiah.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
2. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
3. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
4. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
5. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)