|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(b) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(c) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(d) A peasant and dull cloth.
3. Why is Phebe mad at Ganymede?
(a) Ganymede yelled at her.
(b) Ganymede is forcing her to marry Silvius.
(c) Ganymede read her letter aloud.
(d) Ganymede loves someone else.
4. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) A logger.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A milk maiden.
(d) A page.
5. What does Touchstone criticize about the people who are singing?
(a) They cannot dance.
(b) They do not play their instruments well.
(c) They do not know the words.
(d) They are not in tune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone ask Audrey about at the beginning of Act 5, Scene1?
2. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
3. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
4. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
5. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)