|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
(a) Corin and Touchstone.
(b) Ganymede and Aliena.
(c) Duke Frederick's men.
(d) Duke Senior's men.
2. What does Oliver call Rosalind/Ganymede when she arrives on the scene?
(a) My brother.
(b) Good sir.
(d) Fair sister.
3. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) To win Phebe over.
(b) To sabotage Ganymede.
(c) To read what Phebe wrote.
(d) To get back at Phebe.
4. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Rosalind's name.
(b) Descriptions of the forest.
(c) Messages to Oliver.
(d) His family crest.
5. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Forest laws.
(b) Warning tape.
(c) Distress signals.
(d) Written verses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
2. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
3. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)