|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
(a) A witch.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A magician.
(d) An illusionist.
2. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) A page.
(c) A logger.
(d) A milk maiden.
3. Which marriage does the duke give his blessing to?
(a) Phebe and Silvius'.
(b) Celia and Oliver's.
(c) Rosalind and Orlando's.
(d) Audrey and Touchstone's.
4. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A dream.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A benefit.
(d) A sham.
5. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
(a) John Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What is the subject matter of the song that Touchstone requests in Act 5, Scene 3?
3. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
4. What does Oliver call Rosalind/Ganymede when she arrives on the scene?
5. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)