|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
c) Love sickness.
2. With which god do Rosalind and Celia reappear after Rosalind discards her disguise?
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
a) A sorceress.
b) A witch.
c) An illusionist.
d) A magician.
4. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
5. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
a) She is upset.
This section contains 564 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)