|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
2. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Hunger and exhaustion.
(b) Scurvy and fever.
(c) A deep wound in the side.
(d) Food poisoning.
3. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Orlando's whereabouts.
(b) Duke Senior's status.
(c) If Sir Rowland is really dead.
(d) Rosalind and Celia's whereabouts.
5. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will lose his money.
(b) He will be exiled.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be stoned.
6. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Rob him.
(c) Steal Rosalind.
(d) Assault him.
7. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cave.
(b) Duke Senior's garden.
(c) Duke Senior's cottage.
(d) Duke Senior's tent.
8. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
9. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The court.
(b) The road.
(c) At the river.
(d) An orchard.
10. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(a) A handshake.
(b) A knightship.
11. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Adam.
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Sir Rowland.
12. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(a) His wife.
(c) Duke Senior.
13. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) One year.
(b) A week.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
14. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(b) The Lords.
(c) The maidens.
15. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) The jousting match.
(b) A musical serenade.
(c) Good wrestling matches.
(d) A public execution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
3. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
4. Who is professing love for Phebe?
5. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)