Short Answer Key
Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
2. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
3. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
4. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
5. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
6. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
7. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
8. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
9. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
That Orlando will wrestle him.
10. What does Charles ask Oliver...
This section contains 2,682 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)