|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life at court.
(c) Life as a pauper.
(d) Life in prison.
2. Why is Audrey upset at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Touchstone does not love her.
(b) Touchstone yelled at her.
(c) Her wedding is postponed.
(d) She realizes that Touchstone is insincere.
3. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(d) His father.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(a) Her father.
5. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) People in court.
(b) The Lords.
(c) His brothers.
(d) A gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
3. What kind of animal does Jaques kill in the forest?
4. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)