|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
(a) The hide.
(b) The horns.
(c) The hoofs.
(d) The tail.
2. Who is the court fool?
(c) Charles the wrestler.
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(b) Enter the match.
(c) Cancel the match.
(d) Imprison Orlando.
4. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(c) Duke Senior.
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
2. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
3. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)