|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(d) They think it is comical.
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Duke Frederick.
3. What is the subject matter of the song that Touchstone requests in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Falsehoods about marriage.
(b) City life being better than country life.
(c) Love in the spring.
(d) Everyone's stupidty.
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) He beat Charles in the match.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) Her father loved his father.
(d) They are the same age.
5. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The lack of responsibility.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The danger.
(d) The independence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
3. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
4. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
5. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)