|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
2. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) The devil.
(b) A thief.
(c) A villain.
(d) A good man.
3. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Rob him.
(d) Assault him.
4. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His horse.
(d) His sword.
5. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
2. Whom does Rosalind say she does not want to talk about to Celia?
3. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)