|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
2. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
(a) A goodbye letter.
(b) His prince crown.
(c) A bloody handkerchief.
(d) An engagement ring.
3. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) Good wrestling matches.
(b) A public execution.
(c) A musical serenade.
(d) The jousting match.
4. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A benefit.
(b) A dream.
(c) A sham.
(d) A laugh.
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
2. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
3. How does Touchstone feel about his pending wedding?
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
5. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)