|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A magician.
(c) A witch.
(d) An illusionist.
2. Who decides to remain in the forest and live in Duke Senior's cave at the end of Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) Celia and Oliver.
(b) Orlando and Rosalind.
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(c) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
4. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is peaceful.
(b) It is sinful.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is relaxing.
5. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Kingdom of Arden.
(c) Kingdom of Andrew.
(d) Forest of Andrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
4. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
5. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)