|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone ask Audrey about at the beginning of Act 5, Scene1?
(a) If she truly loves him.
(b) If she loves anyone else.
(c) Who is pursuing her.
(d) When the wedding should be.
2. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
3. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
(a) He throws rocks.
(b) He convinces them.
(c) He punches them.
(d) With his sword.
4. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(b) That the peasants are revolting.
(c) That he will be bankrupt.
(d) That Orlando will kill him.
5. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Knights him.
(d) Pays him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
2. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
3. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
4. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
5. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)