|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
2. What must Silvius do, according to Ganymede, in order for Phebe to marry him?
(a) Expose Ganymede as a woman.
(b) Make her jealous in some way.
(c) Giver her one reason why not to.
(d) Find her a gold wedding ring.
3. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) She finds it funny.
(b) She wants to educate them on love.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She wants to try her disguise on them.
4. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
5. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(b) Mentioning the court.
(c) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(d) His depressed attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
2. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
3. What does Touchstone ask Audrey about at the beginning of Act 5, Scene1?
4. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
5. Who converts Duke Frederick in the forest while he's on the way to kill his brother?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)