|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will be relocated.
(b) She will be penniless.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will become a slave.
2. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has not killed Orlando.
(b) He has not injured Orlando.
(c) He has captured Orlando.
(d) He has not seen Orlando.
3. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
(a) He has amnesia.
(b) He is old.
(c) He never was in love.
(d) It is too painful to remember.
4. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cave.
(b) Duke Senior's tent.
(c) Duke Senior's garden.
(d) Duke Senior's cottage.
5. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Join the group.
(b) Go to court.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Go to the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
2. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
4. What must Silvius do, according to Ganymede, in order for Phebe to marry him?
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)