|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A princess.
(b) A pauper girl.
(c) A servant girl.
(d) A shepherd girl.
2. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 1, Scene 2.
(b) Act 2, Scene 1.
(c) Act 1, Scene 1.
(d) Act 1, Scene 3.
3. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
4. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
(a) Talks in riddles.
(b) Uses poetic language.
(c) Uses hand signals.
(d) Dances around.
5. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(c) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
5. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)