|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is everyone waiting for in the forest at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
2. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has not killed Orlando.
(b) He has not seen Orlando.
(c) He has captured Orlando.
(d) He has not injured Orlando.
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(b) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) His brothers.
(b) A gang.
(c) People in court.
(d) The Lords.
5. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
3. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)