|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is relaxing.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is sinful.
2. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He falls for Celia.
(b) He badmouths Rosalind to Ganymede.
(c) He does not show up.
(d) He leaves the forest.
3. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Ignores him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Embraces him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
2. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who decides to remain in the forest and live in Duke Senior's cave at the end of Act 5, Scene 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)