|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Whom does Touchstone ask to sing a song in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) A milk maiden.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A page.
(d) A logger.
3. What does Touchstone do during his conversation with the man who enters?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Kills him.
4. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) A man and his unfaithful wife.
(b) How much they miss court life.
(c) The circle of life.
(d) The beauty of country life.
5. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind say she does not want to talk about to Celia?
2. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
3. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)