|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
2. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(b) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(c) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(d) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
3. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will be exiled.
(b) He will be stoned.
(c) He will lose his money.
(d) He will be killed.
4. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
(c) The duke.
5. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A sham.
(b) A dream.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A benefit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
2. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
3. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
4. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
5. Who does Corin say is trying to pursue a woman when he arrives on the scene?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)