|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
(a) Greed and vanity.
(b) Peril of the court.
(c) Simplicity of country life.
(d) Lying and deceit.
2. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. To what does Duke Senior compare Jaques at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A snake.
(b) A fish.
(c) A beast.
(d) A fawn.
4. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Duke Senior.
(b) Sir Adam.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Sir Rowland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
2. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
4. Who enters and has to have words with Touchstone in Act 5, Scene 1, after he speaks with Audrey?
5. What does Orlando find in the forest?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)