|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His safety.
(b) His house.
(c) His horse.
(d) His peace of mind.
2. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(b) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(c) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(d) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Orders her out of the city.
(c) Work as a servant.
(d) Bow to himself and Celia.
4. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
(d) Duke Senior.
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is free of peril.
(c) It is torture.
(d) It is a noble life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
3. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
4. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
5. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)