|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The maidens.
(b) The Lords.
2. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) The court.
(b) His heart.
(c) His wounds.
(d) The ring.
3. To what does Duke Senior compare Jaques at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A beast.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fish.
(d) A fawn.
4. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
(b) A peasant.
(c) A fool.
(d) A beggar.
5. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) She is alienated from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
4. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
5. Whom is Touchstone going to marry?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)