|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
2. What does Touchstone do during his conversation with the man who enters?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Kills him.
3. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has captured Orlando.
(b) He has not seen Orlando.
(c) He has not killed Orlando.
(d) He has not injured Orlando.
4. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
5. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
(b) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
(c) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(d) He reminds him of court too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone criticize about the people who are singing?
2. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
3. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)