|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Cancel the match.
(b) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(c) Imprison Orlando.
(d) Enter the match.
2. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
(a) A goodbye letter.
(b) His prince crown.
(c) A bloody handkerchief.
(d) An engagement ring.
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) Her mother's name was Aliena.
4. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
5. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) He beat Charles in the match.
(c) She has never loved before.
(d) Her father loved his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
2. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
3. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
5. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)