|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
(b) A letter.
(c) A hug.
(d) A handshake.
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(b) That Orlando will kill him.
(c) That he will be bankrupt.
(d) That the peasants are revolting.
3. What does Oliver call Rosalind/Ganymede when she arrives on the scene?
(a) Good sir.
(b) My brother.
(c) Fair sister.
4. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The lack of responsibility.
(b) The danger.
(c) The atmosphere.
(d) The independence.
5. What does Orlando find in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is everyone waiting for in the forest at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4?
2. Who does Corin say is trying to pursue a woman when he arrives on the scene?
3. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
4. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
5. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)