|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A letter of apology.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A hate letter.
(d) A "missing you" letter.
2. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A villain.
(b) A good man.
(c) A thief.
(d) The devil.
3. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In the court.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the drawbridge.
(d) In bed.
4. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) Duke Senior's cave.
(b) The nearby village.
(c) The court.
(d) The cottage.
5. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) His heart.
(b) His wounds.
(c) The ring.
(d) The court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
3. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
4. To what does Duke Senior compare Jaques at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)