|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(c) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(d) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) She has never loved before.
(b) Her father loved his father.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
3. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's wedding.
(b) Orlando's education.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's military training.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(c) Her father.
5. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
(a) A dump.
(b) A stage.
(c) A waiting room.
(d) A bore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind speak about to Orlando that upsets Celia at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
3. Who enters and has to have words with Touchstone in Act 5, Scene 1, after he speaks with Audrey?
4. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
5. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)