|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to having wondered if Ganymede and Rosalind were brother and sister due to a resemblance?
(a) Duke Senior.
2. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Go to a party.
(b) Go to the beach.
(c) Join the group.
(d) Go to court.
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick.
4. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(a) Love sickness.
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She and Celia do not get along.
(b) Her father's banishment.
(c) She hates the court.
(d) She hates Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
2. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
3. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
4. What does Touchstone criticize about the people who are singing?
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)