|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
2. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Orders her out of the city.
(b) Bow to himself and Celia.
(c) Find her father and bring him back.
(d) Work as a servant.
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) Her father loved his father.
(b) They are the same age.
(c) She has never loved before.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
5. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Orlando and Amiens.
(b) Adams and Corin.
(c) Orlando and Adam.
(d) Corin and Amiens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Orlando find in the forest?
3. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
4. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
5. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)