|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the animal does Jaques suggest they should put on?
(a) The tail.
(b) The hoofs.
(c) The hide.
(d) The horns.
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Rob him.
3. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In bed.
(b) In the court.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the drawbridge.
4. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Messages to Oliver.
(b) Descriptions of the forest.
(c) His family crest.
(d) Rosalind's name.
5. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He falls for Celia.
(b) He does not show up.
(c) He badmouths Rosalind to Ganymede.
(d) He leaves the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)