|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Warning tape.
(b) Distress signals.
(c) Written verses.
(d) Forest laws.
2. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
(b) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(c) He reminds him of court too much.
(d) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
3. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A knightship.
(d) A handshake.
4. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Isaiah.
(b) Judas Priest.
(c) Judas Peter Paul.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
5. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(b) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(c) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(d) A peasant and dull cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Corin for food?
2. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
3. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
4. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)