|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(b) Kill Oliver.
(c) Take back his inheritance.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
3. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To get married in the city.
(b) To call off the wedding.
(c) To postpone the wedding.
(d) To flee the forest.
4. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) A carriage.
(d) Arden village.
5. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) To read what Phebe wrote.
(b) To get back at Phebe.
(c) To sabotage Ganymede.
(d) To win Phebe over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
3. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
5. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)