|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The nearby village.
(b) Duke Senior's cave.
(c) The court.
(d) The cottage.
2. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She read it in a book.
4. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Stops singing.
(b) Dances for him.
(c) Makes him food.
(d) Builds him a fire.
5. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A dream.
(b) A sham.
(c) A benefit.
(d) A laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
2. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
3. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
4. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)