|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the court fool?
(d) Charles the wrestler.
2. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Isaiah.
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Judas Peter Paul.
(d) Judas Priest.
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(c) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
4. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
5. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
(b) A fool.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A peasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
3. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
4. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
5. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)