|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) A group of witnesses.
(b) Someone to give away the bride.
(c) Wedding bands.
2. Who is the court fool?
(a) Charles the wrestler.
3. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) A week.
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
5. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That he will be bankrupt.
(b) That the peasants are revolting.
(c) That Orlando will kill him.
(d) That Orlando will wrestle him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone do during his conversation to confuse the man?
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
3. Who enters and has to have words with Touchstone in Act 5, Scene 1, after he speaks with Audrey?
4. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
5. What does Rosalind persuade Celia to pretend to be?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)