|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Find Rosalind's father.
(b) Apologize to Rosalind.
(c) Keep Rosalind there.
(d) Go with Rosalind.
2. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Phebe embraces him.
(b) Phebe cries.
(c) He flees the forest.
(d) He is rejected.
3. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
(a) He has always been loyal to the court.
(b) He has been helping Rosalind's father.
(c) He writes her many poems.
(d) Rosalind has heard how he feels with her own ears.
4. When Jaques arrives, what or whom does he say he met in the forest?
(a) A girl.
(b) A fool.
(c) A knight.
(d) A bird.
5. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
2. What kind of animal does Jaques kill in the forest?
3. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
4. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)