|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(c) Out of place.
2. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
3. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
4. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The nearby village.
(b) Duke Senior's cave.
(c) The cottage.
(d) The court.
5. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
(a) Stolen from him.
(b) Banished him.
(c) Killed him.
(d) Made amends with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
2. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
3. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
4. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
5. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)