|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
(a) He convinces them.
(b) With his sword.
(c) He punches them.
(d) He throws rocks.
2. What does Orlando find in the forest?
3. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is just bitter.
(b) He is delusional.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He needs to lighten up.
4. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
(a) Made amends with him.
(b) Stolen from him.
(c) Killed him.
(d) Banished him.
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
(a) His prince crown.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A bloody handkerchief.
(d) A goodbye letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
2. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
5. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)