|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(b) Out of place.
4. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) A week.
(d) One year.
5. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A laugh.
(b) A dream.
(c) A benefit.
(d) A sham.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
2. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
4. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
5. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)