|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A public execution.
(b) Good wrestling matches.
(c) A musical serenade.
(d) The jousting match.
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The mountains.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) On a horse heading toward the court.
(d) Outside the kingdom walls.
3. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) How much they miss court life.
(b) A man and his unfaithful wife.
(c) The beauty of country life.
(d) The circle of life.
4. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) His depressed attitude.
(b) Mentioning the court.
(c) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(d) Eavesdropping on conversations.
5. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
(a) He has always been loyal to the court.
(b) Rosalind has heard how he feels with her own ears.
(c) He has been helping Rosalind's father.
(d) He writes her many poems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
2. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)