|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Rob him.
3. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A hate letter.
(b) A letter of apology.
(c) A "missing you" letter.
(d) A love letter.
4. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(a) Her inheritance.
5. Who asks Corin for food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
2. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
3. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
5. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)