|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jaques arrives, what or whom does he say he met in the forest?
(a) A bird.
(b) A fool.
(c) A girl.
(d) A knight.
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) The mountains.
(c) On a horse heading toward the court.
(d) Outside the kingdom walls.
3. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(b) Her inheritance.
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) She feels like an alien.
5. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Warning tape.
(b) Forest laws.
(c) Distress signals.
(d) Written verses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
2. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
3. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
5. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)