|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Embraces him.
2. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) A week.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
3. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(b) The Lords.
(d) The maidens.
4. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
(a) His servant's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His master's.
(d) His sister's.
5. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In bed.
(b) On the drawbridge.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
2. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
3. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
4. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)