|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) She has never loved before.
(b) Her father loved his father.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
2. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Andrew.
(b) Kingdom of Arden.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Kingdom of Andrew.
3. What does Orlando find in the forest?
4. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The cottage.
(b) The nearby village.
(c) Duke Senior's cave.
(d) The court.
5. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
2. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)