|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
2. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Pays him.
(b) Knights him.
3. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) Wedding bands.
(c) A group of witnesses.
(d) Someone to give away the bride.
4. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(b) His depressed attitude.
(c) Mentioning the court.
(d) Eavesdropping on conversations.
5. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
(a) A handshake.
(b) A letter.
(c) A hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
3. Who is the court fool?
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
5. What does Touchstone do during his conversation with the man who enters?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)