|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is just bitter.
(b) He needs to lighten up.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He is delusional.
2. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(b) A group of witnesses.
(c) Someone to give away the bride.
(d) Wedding bands.
3. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) A week.
(d) Six months.
4. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Kicks him out.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Stabs him.
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is torture.
(b) It is dangerous.
(c) It is a noble life.
(d) It is free of peril.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
2. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
3. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
4. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
5. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)