|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Orlando and Amiens.
(b) Corin and Amiens.
(c) Adams and Corin.
(d) Orlando and Adam.
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(b) Enter the match.
(c) Imprison Orlando.
(d) Cancel the match.
3. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Playing a guitar.
(b) Building a fire.
4. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Work as a servant.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Orders her out of the city.
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
2. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
4. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)