|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) Phebe apologizes to Silvius.
(b) Phebe cries and repents.
(c) Phebe leaves the forest.
(d) Phebe falls for Ganymede.
2. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
(a) His regret.
(b) His confusion.
(c) His hatred for Orlando.
(d) His change of heart toward Orlando.
3. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
(a) A fly.
(b) A worm.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A snail.
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(b) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(c) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(d) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the end of Act 5, Scene 1, to summon the men to Ganymede and Aliena's cottage?
2. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
5. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)