|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Arden village.
(c) A carriage.
2. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A letter of apology.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A "missing you" letter.
(d) A hate letter.
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Dances for him.
(b) Builds him a fire.
(c) Stops singing.
(d) Makes him food.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(a) Her father.
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A siren.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
4. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
5. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)