|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She and Celia do not get along.
(b) She hates Duke Frederick.
(c) Her father's banishment.
(d) She hates the court.
2. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(b) That they cannot be broken.
(c) That they are changing.
(d) That he shares them, for Orlando.
3. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) He beat Charles in the match.
(b) Her father loved his father.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) She has never loved before.
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) How much she misses her father.
(b) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(c) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(d) Her attraction to Orlando.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
3. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
4. Who is the court fool?
5. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)