|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Building a fire.
(b) Playing a guitar.
2. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
(a) A letter.
(b) A handshake.
(d) A hug.
3. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(b) Judas Priest.
(c) Judas Isaiah.
(d) Judas Peter Paul.
4. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Descriptions of the forest.
(b) Messages to Oliver.
(c) Rosalind's name.
(d) His family crest.
5. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
2. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
3. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
5. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)