|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A retirement fund.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A charity fund.
(d) The king's treasury.
2. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A peasant and dull cloth.
(b) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(c) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(d) A prostitute and thorny rose.
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(b) His horse.
(c) His sword.
(d) His inheritance.
4. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
(a) By lying.
(b) By telling riddles.
(c) By being polite.
(d) By trading.
5. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(c) Love sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
3. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
5. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)