|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) His depressed attitude.
(b) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(c) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(d) Mentioning the court.
2. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
(a) A dump.
(b) A bore.
(c) A stage.
(d) A waiting room.
3. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Kicks him out.
4. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
(a) By being polite.
(b) By lying.
(c) By telling riddles.
(d) By trading.
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(a) Running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
2. Who is the court fool?
3. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
4. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
5. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)