|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Corin and Amiens.
(b) Adams and Corin.
(c) Orlando and Adam.
(d) Orlando and Amiens.
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To give him his inheritance.
(c) To talk him out of the match.
(d) To send him to the country.
3. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A squirrel.
4. Why does Rosalind become angry with Orlando at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) He falls for Celia.
(b) He does not show up.
(c) He leaves the forest.
(d) He badmouths Rosalind to Ganymede.
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
4. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
5. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)