|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A siren.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A gold digger.
3. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To call off the wedding.
(b) To flee the forest.
(c) To get married in the city.
(d) To postpone the wedding.
4. To what does Duke Senior compare Jaques at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A fawn.
(b) A beast.
(c) A fish.
(d) A snake.
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A slap in the face.
(b) A dirty look.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) A love letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
2. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Rosalind speak about to Orlando that upsets Celia at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
5. Who asks Corin for food?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)