|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
(a) A dump.
(b) A waiting room.
(c) A bore.
(d) A stage.
2. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
3. What does Rosalind persuade Celia to pretend to be?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A minister.
(c) A jester.
(d) A peasant.
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A siren.
(c) A sorceress.
(d) A gold digger.
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(b) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
2. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
4. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)