|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Slaps him.
(d) Embraces him.
2. Who is the court fool?
(b) Charles the wrestler.
3. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To get married in the city.
(b) To call off the wedding.
(c) To postpone the wedding.
(d) To flee the forest.
4. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A carriage.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) Arden village.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
2. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
3. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
4. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)