|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A pauper girl.
(b) A servant girl.
(c) A shepherd girl.
(d) A princess.
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A kind, elderly woman.
(b) The king's treasury.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) A charity fund.
3. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
4. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To get married in the city.
(b) To flee the forest.
(c) To call off the wedding.
(d) To postpone the wedding.
5. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Duke Senior's camp.
(b) The court.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Jaques' camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
2. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
3. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
4. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)