|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(c) Love sickness.
2. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Forest laws.
(b) Written verses.
(c) Warning tape.
(d) Distress signals.
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His sword.
(d) His horse.
4. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
5. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Ignores him.
(c) Embraces him.
(d) Slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
2. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Who is professing love for Phebe?
4. What does Orlando find in the forest?
5. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)