|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
(a) It shows the peace of country life.
(b) There are no wrestling matches in the forest.
(c) It has the female characters.
(d) Jaques analogy.
2. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Jaques' camp.
(b) The court.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Duke Senior's camp.
3. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Building a fire.
(b) Playing a guitar.
4. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) Outside the kingdom walls.
(d) The mountains.
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A musical serenade.
(b) Good wrestling matches.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) A public execution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
2. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
3. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
5. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)