|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
4. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(c) A knightship.
(d) A handshake.
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick's.
(c) His own.
(d) Duke Senior's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
3. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)