|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Men at court.
2. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That they cannot be broken.
(b) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(c) That they are changing.
(d) That he shares them, for Orlando.
3. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Messages to Oliver.
(b) His family crest.
(c) Descriptions of the forest.
(d) Rosalind's name.
4. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A pauper girl.
(b) A servant girl.
(c) A princess.
(d) A shepherd girl.
5. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He is rejected.
(b) Phebe embraces him.
(c) Phebe cries.
(d) He flees the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia tell Rosalind to convince her that Orlando is not a traitor?
2. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
3. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
5. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)