|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
2. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Writing a poem about the animal.
(b) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(c) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(d) Comparing its fate to his own.
3. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(b) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(c) That they cannot be broken.
(d) That they are changing.
4. To what does Duke Senior compare Jaques at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A beast.
(b) A fish.
(c) A fawn.
(d) A snake.
5. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Find Rosalind's father.
(b) Go with Rosalind.
(c) Keep Rosalind there.
(d) Apologize to Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Corin for food?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)