|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
(a) Jaques analogy.
(b) It shows the peace of country life.
(c) There are no wrestling matches in the forest.
(d) It has the female characters.
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To give him his inheritance.
(c) To talk him out of the match.
(d) To send him to the country.
3. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kicks him out.
(d) Kicks him.
4. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A deer.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A fox.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) Her father loved his father.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
2. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
4. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)