|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Orlando and Adam.
(b) Adams and Corin.
(c) Corin and Amiens.
(d) Orlando and Amiens.
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That the peasants are revolting.
(b) That Orlando will kill him.
(c) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(d) That he will be bankrupt.
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is torture.
(b) It is a noble life.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is free of peril.
5. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
(a) She is repulsed by them.
(b) She is confused by them.
(c) She feels the same way.
(d) She does not return them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
2. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
3. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
4. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
5. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)