|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is torture.
(b) It is a noble life.
(c) It is free of peril.
(d) It is dangerous.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They think it is comical.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
3. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
(a) His hatred for Orlando.
(b) His change of heart toward Orlando.
(c) His regret.
(d) His confusion.
4. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
5. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(b) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(c) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(d) A peasant and dull cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
2. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
3. To what does Duke Senior compare Jaques at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)