|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Orders her out of the city.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Work as a servant.
2. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He is rejected.
(b) He flees the forest.
(c) Phebe embraces him.
(d) Phebe cries.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
4. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A lesson in love.
(b) A singing lesson.
(c) Touchstone and Audrey's wedding.
(d) Their wedding ceremony.
5. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
(b) A beggar.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
3. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. Why does Silvius say he will deliver the letter Phebe wrote for Ganymede at the end of Act 3, Scene 5?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)