|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's nobility.
(b) Oliver's inheritance.
(c) Oliver's property.
(d) Oliver's sword.
2. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) Phebe falls for Ganymede.
(b) Phebe apologizes to Silvius.
(c) Phebe leaves the forest.
(d) Phebe cries and repents.
3. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(b) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(c) A peasant and dull cloth.
(d) A prostitute and thorny rose.
4. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(b) Out of place.
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he killed Orlando's father.
(b) That he hated Orlando's father.
(c) That he loved Orlando's father.
(d) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
2. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
3. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
5. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)