|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A slap in the face.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A dirty look.
(d) Her necklace.
2. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Go to the beach.
(b) Go to a party.
(c) Go to court.
(d) Join the group.
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Arden Canyon.
(d) Arden Mountains.
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Sir Rowland.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Sir Adam.
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
2. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
3. What does Rosalind speak about to Orlando that upsets Celia at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
5. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)