|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Orlando and Amiens.
(b) Corin and Amiens.
(c) Orlando and Adam.
(d) Adams and Corin.
2. When Jaques arrives, what or whom does he say he met in the forest?
(a) A girl.
(b) A knight.
(c) A fool.
(d) A bird.
3. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(c) Knights him.
(d) Pays him.
4. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A thief.
(b) A good man.
(c) The devil.
(d) A villain.
5. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Descriptions of the forest.
(b) His family crest.
(c) Messages to Oliver.
(d) Rosalind's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
4. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
5. Who is professing love for Phebe?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)