|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is wise.
(b) It needs tweaking.
(c) It is naive.
(d) It is false.
3. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) Good wrestling matches.
(b) The jousting match.
(c) A musical serenade.
(d) A public execution.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
5. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has not injured Orlando.
(b) He has captured Orlando.
(c) He has not seen Orlando.
(d) He has not killed Orlando.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
2. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)