|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's military training.
(b) Orlando's education.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's wedding.
2. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
(a) Lying and deceit.
(b) Greed and vanity.
(c) Peril of the court.
(d) Simplicity of country life.
3. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
4. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
5. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Their wedding ceremony.
(b) A lesson in love.
(c) A singing lesson.
(d) Touchstone and Audrey's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
4. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
5. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)