|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(b) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(c) A peasant and dull cloth.
(d) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(d) Running away.
4. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A musical serenade.
(b) A public execution.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) Good wrestling matches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
4. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)