|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's sword.
(b) Oliver's nobility.
(c) Oliver's inheritance.
(d) Oliver's property.
2. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is sinful.
(c) It is peaceful.
(d) It is relaxing.
3. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will be exiled.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will lose his money.
(d) He will be stoned.
4. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) She wants to try her disguise on them.
(b) She is upset.
(c) She wants to educate them on love.
(d) She finds it funny.
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) How much she misses her father.
(b) Her attraction to Orlando.
(c) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(d) That she despises Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
2. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)