|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind liken Orlando's hair to while badmouthing him to Celia?
(a) Judas Peter Paul.
(b) Judas Priest.
(c) Judas Isaiah.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
2. Who does Corin say is trying to pursue a woman when he arrives on the scene?
3. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A musical serenade.
(b) A public execution.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) Good wrestling matches.
4. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) An orchard.
(b) The court.
(c) The road.
(d) At the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
5. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)