|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He fears for their safety.
(b) He needs their guidance.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He feels betrayed.
2. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
(a) By trading.
(b) By being polite.
(c) By lying.
(d) By telling riddles.
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he killed Orlando's father.
(b) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
(c) That he loved Orlando's father.
(d) That he hated Orlando's father.
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Assault him.
(c) Steal Rosalind.
(d) Kill him.
5. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
(a) Peril of the court.
(b) Simplicity of country life.
(c) Lying and deceit.
(d) Greed and vanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jaques arrives, what or whom does he say he met in the forest?
2. For what event is Rosalind waiting for Orlando to meet her at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
4. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
5. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)