|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(b) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
2. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
3. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Imprison Orlando.
(b) Enter the match.
(c) Cancel the match.
(d) Talk Orlando out of the match.
5. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A villain.
(b) The devil.
(c) A good man.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
2. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
3. Who is the court fool?
4. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
5. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)