|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
2. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) At the river.
(b) The road.
(c) The court.
(d) An orchard.
3. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
(a) A waiting room.
(b) A dump.
(c) A stage.
(d) A bore.
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Kingdom of Arden.
(c) Kingdom of Andrew.
(d) Forest of Andrew.
5. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
3. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. When Jaques arrives, what or whom does he say he met in the forest?
5. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)