|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cottage.
(b) Duke Senior's cave.
(c) Duke Senior's tent.
(d) Duke Senior's garden.
2. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
(a) There are no wrestling matches in the forest.
(b) It has the female characters.
(c) Jaques analogy.
(d) It shows the peace of country life.
3. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
5. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To talk him out of the match.
(b) To give him his inheritance.
(c) To send him to the country.
(d) To kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
3. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)