|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) A gang.
(b) The Lords.
(c) His brothers.
(d) People in court.
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) He beat Charles in the match.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) Her father loved his father.
3. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
(a) He punches them.
(b) He throws rocks.
(c) With his sword.
(d) He convinces them.
4. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(d) His father.
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Steal Rosalind.
(b) Assault him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Rob him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
3. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
4. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
5. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)