|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He feels betrayed.
(b) He needs their guidance.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He fears for their safety.
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To talk him out of the match.
(b) To send him to the country.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To give him his inheritance.
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(b) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(c) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(b) Duke Senior's.
(c) Duke Frederick's.
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her father's banishment.
(b) She and Celia do not get along.
(c) She hates the court.
(d) She hates Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
4. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
5. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)