|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He praises Orlando.
(b) He embraces Orlando.
(c) He kills Orlando.
(d) He dislikes Orlando.
2. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She read it in a book.
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) Valley of Arden.
(d) Arden Canyon.
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(b) Writing a poem about the animal.
(c) Comparing its fate to his own.
(d) Putting the animal out of its misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
3. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
4. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
5. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)