|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
(a) There are no wrestling matches in the forest.
(b) It has the female characters.
(c) Jaques analogy.
(d) It shows the peace of country life.
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
3. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
(a) He throws rocks.
(b) He punches them.
(c) With his sword.
(d) He convinces them.
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(b) Kill Oliver.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
5. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is delusional.
(b) He needs to lighten up.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He is just bitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)