|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
(b) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
(c) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(d) He reminds him of court too much.
2. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
3. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
4. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Stops singing.
(b) Dances for him.
(c) Builds him a fire.
(d) Makes him food.
5. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
4. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
5. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)