|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His safety.
(b) His peace of mind.
(c) His house.
(d) His horse.
2. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(c) Her father.
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(c) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(d) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
4. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In the court.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the drawbridge.
(d) In bed.
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Imprison Orlando.
(b) Cancel the match.
(c) Enter the match.
(d) Talk Orlando out of the match.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
3. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
4. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)