|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he hated Orlando's father.
(b) That he killed Orlando's father.
(c) That he loved Orlando's father.
(d) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
2. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A siren.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A sorceress.
3. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Knights him.
(b) Pays him.
4. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's garden.
(b) Duke Senior's cottage.
(c) Duke Senior's tent.
(d) Duke Senior's cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)