|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the drawbridge.
(c) In bed.
(d) In the court.
2. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The atmosphere.
(b) The danger.
(c) The independence.
(d) The lack of responsibility.
3. What does Duke Senior invite Orlando and Adam to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Go to court.
(b) Go to the beach.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Join the group.
4. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It needs tweaking.
(d) It is naive.
5. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Orders her out of the city.
(b) Find her father and bring him back.
(c) Work as a servant.
(d) Bow to himself and Celia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
2. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
5. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)