|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Breaks his jaw.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Knocks him out.
(d) Lets him win.
2. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Duke Senior's camp.
(c) Jaques' camp.
(d) The court.
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will become a slave.
(c) She will be relocated.
(d) She will be penniless.
4. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
5. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(b) His wife.
(c) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
3. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
4. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)