|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He can make any bad situation good.
(b) He is just bitter.
(c) He needs to lighten up.
(d) He is delusional.
2. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(d) Out of place.
3. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
4. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will be relocated.
(b) She will be penniless.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will become a slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who is professing love for Phebe?
4. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
5. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)