|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cave.
(b) Duke Senior's cottage.
(c) Duke Senior's garden.
(d) Duke Senior's tent.
2. Who is the court fool?
(b) Charles the wrestler.
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A siren.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) A sorceress.
(d) A traitor.
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(c) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)