|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
2. Who asks Corin for food?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick.
4. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He fears for their safety.
(b) He misses them.
(c) He feels betrayed.
(d) He needs their guidance.
5. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 1, Scene 1.
(b) Act 2, Scene 1.
(c) Act 1, Scene 2.
(d) Act 1, Scene 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
2. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)