|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That Orlando will kill him.
(b) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(c) That he will be bankrupt.
(d) That the peasants are revolting.
2. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He praises Orlando.
(b) He embraces Orlando.
(c) He dislikes Orlando.
(d) He kills Orlando.
3. Who is professing love for Phebe?
(a) Duke Senior.
4. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A handshake.
(d) A knightship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
2. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
3. Who is the court fool?
4. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
5. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)