|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(a) His wife.
(d) Duke Senior.
2. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Find Rosalind's father.
(c) Go with Rosalind.
(d) Keep Rosalind there.
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) People in court.
(b) A gang.
(c) The Lords.
(d) His brothers.
4. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life as a pauper.
(d) Life at court.
5. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
(a) She does not return them.
(b) She is repulsed by them.
(c) She is confused by them.
(d) She feels the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
2. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)