|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) A charity fund.
(d) A kind, elderly woman.
2. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
3. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Kicks him out.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Stabs him.
4. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His master's.
(c) His sister's.
(d) His servant's.
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cottage.
(b) Duke Senior's tent.
(c) Duke Senior's garden.
(d) Duke Senior's cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
2. Who is professing love for Phebe?
3. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
4. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
5. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)