|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Sir Rowland is really dead.
(b) Orlando's whereabouts.
(c) Rosalind and Celia's whereabouts.
(d) Duke Senior's status.
2. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Building a fire.
(d) Playing a guitar.
3. When Jaques arrives, what or whom does he say he met in the forest?
(a) A knight.
(b) A fool.
(c) A bird.
(d) A girl.
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) Her father loved his father.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(b) Her attraction to Orlando.
(c) How much she misses her father.
(d) That she despises Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
2. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
3. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)