|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His sword.
(b) His horse.
(d) His inheritance.
3. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life at court.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Life as a pauper.
4. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
(a) He throws rocks.
(b) With his sword.
(c) He convinces them.
(d) He punches them.
5. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) Scurvy and fever.
(c) A deep wound in the side.
(d) Hunger and exhaustion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
2. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
3. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
4. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
5. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)