|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(a) Her inheritance.
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To give him his inheritance.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To send him to the country.
(d) To talk him out of the match.
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Work as a servant.
(b) Bow to himself and Celia.
(c) Orders her out of the city.
(d) Find her father and bring him back.
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Adam.
(b) Sir Rowland.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(c) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(d) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
2. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
4. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)