|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the court.
(d) On the drawbridge.
2. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The maidens.
(b) The Lords.
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(b) She read it in a book.
(c) She is alienated from home.
(d) She feels like an alien.
4. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
(a) A waiting room.
(b) A dump.
(c) A stage.
(d) A bore.
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Rob him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who asks Corin for food?
4. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
5. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)