|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
(a) Orlando is like his father.
(b) Orlando is better-looking.
(c) Orlando is stronger.
(d) Orlando is smarter.
2. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A musical serenade.
(b) The jousting match.
(c) Good wrestling matches.
(d) A public execution.
3. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Duke Senior.
(d) The Lords.
4. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Adams and Corin.
(b) Corin and Amiens.
(c) Orlando and Amiens.
(d) Orlando and Adam.
5. When Orlando happens upon Duke Senior and his men, how does he try to take food from them?
(a) He punches them.
(b) He throws rocks.
(c) He convinces them.
(d) With his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
2. Who is the court fool?
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
5. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)