|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A deep wound in the side.
(b) Hunger and exhaustion.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Scurvy and fever.
2. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Playing a guitar.
(c) Building a fire.
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) Duke Frederick.
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He dislikes Orlando.
(b) He praises Orlando.
(c) He kills Orlando.
(d) He embraces Orlando.
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
2. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
3. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who asks Corin for food?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)