|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
(a) By trading.
(b) By lying.
(c) By being polite.
(d) By telling riddles.
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His horse.
(b) His inheritance.
(c) His sword.
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) The Lords.
(b) A gang.
(c) His brothers.
(d) People in court.
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) He beat Charles in the match.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) Her father loved his father.
5. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In the court.
(b) In bed.
(c) On the drawbridge.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
2. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
5. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)