|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) He reminds him of court too much.
(b) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
(c) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
(d) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His horse.
(b) His inheritance.
(d) His sword.
3. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is delusional.
(b) He needs to lighten up.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He is just bitter.
5. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
(a) Orlando is better-looking.
(b) Orlando is smarter.
(c) Orlando is stronger.
(d) Orlando is like his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
4. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)