|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She feels like an alien.
(b) She read it in a book.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She is alienated from home.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
3. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Sir Rowland.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Sir Adam.
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That they are changing.
(b) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(c) That they cannot be broken.
(d) That Rosalind reciprocates.
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Steal Rosalind.
(b) Rob him.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
2. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
3. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
4. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
5. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)