|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's house.
(b) Orlando's education.
(c) Orlando's wedding.
(d) Orlando's military training.
2. Who asks Corin for food?
3. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The maidens.
(b) The Lords.
4. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Men at court.
5. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
2. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
4. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
5. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)