|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Pays him.
(d) Knights him.
2. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Orders her out of the city.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Work as a servant.
3. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Find Rosalind's father.
(b) Keep Rosalind there.
(c) Go with Rosalind.
(d) Apologize to Rosalind.
5. Who is the court fool?
(d) Charles the wrestler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
5. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)