|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His house.
(b) His peace of mind.
(c) His horse.
(d) His safety.
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A love letter.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) A dirty look.
(d) A slap in the face.
3. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Men at court.
4. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) How much she misses her father.
(b) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(c) Her attraction to Orlando.
(d) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) Good wrestling matches.
(b) A musical serenade.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) A public execution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who asks Corin for food?
4. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
5. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)