|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A carriage.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Arden village.
2. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's military training.
(b) Orlando's education.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's wedding.
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It is naive.
(d) It needs tweaking.
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To talk him out of the match.
(b) To send him to the country.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To give him his inheritance.
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Duke Senior.
(b) Sir Adam.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Sir Rowland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
2. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
5. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)