|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Andrew.
(b) Kingdom of Andrew.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Kingdom of Arden.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They think it is comical.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(d) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
3. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A rabbit.
4. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(d) Her inheritance.
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) Sir Rowland.
(d) Sir Adam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
3. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
4. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
5. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)