|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Sir Rowland is really dead.
(b) Duke Senior's status.
(c) Rosalind and Celia's whereabouts.
(d) Orlando's whereabouts.
2. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Work as a servant.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Orders her out of the city.
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is a noble life.
(b) It is dangerous.
(c) It is free of peril.
(d) It is torture.
5. Who asks Corin for food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
2. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
3. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
5. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)