|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(b) His father.
2. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(a) Her inheritance.
3. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(d) Running away.
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(b) Imprison Orlando.
(c) Cancel the match.
(d) Enter the match.
5. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Forest of Andrew.
(c) Kingdom of Arden.
(d) Kingdom of Andrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)