|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
(a) She is repulsed by them.
(b) She is confused by them.
(c) She does not return them.
(d) She feels the same way.
2. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He needs to lighten up.
(b) He is delusional.
(c) He is just bitter.
(d) He can make any bad situation good.
3. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Knocks him out.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Breaks his jaw.
(d) Lets him win.
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He kills Orlando.
(b) He dislikes Orlando.
(c) He embraces Orlando.
(d) He praises Orlando.
5. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
2. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
3. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)