|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The independence.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The lack of responsibility.
(d) The danger.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(d) They think it is comical.
3. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A rabbit.
4. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Men at court.
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Duke Senior.
(d) The Lords.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
5. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)