|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His peace of mind.
(b) His house.
(c) His horse.
(d) His safety.
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) The Lords.
3. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Duke Senior's camp.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) The court.
(d) Jaques' camp.
4. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
5. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
4. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
5. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)