|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To give him his inheritance.
(c) To talk him out of the match.
(d) To send him to the country.
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It is false.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It needs tweaking.
3. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He needs to lighten up.
(b) He is just bitter.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He is delusional.
4. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
5. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) She has never loved before.
(b) Her father loved his father.
(c) He beat Charles in the match.
(d) They are the same age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
2. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
4. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
5. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)