|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The independence.
(b) The lack of responsibility.
(c) The atmosphere.
(d) The danger.
3. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
(b) He reminds him of court too much.
(c) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(d) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That they are changing.
(b) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(c) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(d) That they cannot be broken.
5. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) Life as a pauper.
(c) Married life.
(d) Life at court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is professing love for Phebe?
2. Who is the court fool?
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
4. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)