|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In bed.
(b) In the court.
(c) On the drawbridge.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be relocated.
(c) She will be penniless.
(d) She will become a slave.
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(c) Take back his inheritance.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
2. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
3. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
4. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who is professing love for Phebe?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)