|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That they cannot be broken.
(b) That they are changing.
(c) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(d) That Rosalind reciprocates.
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
3. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A siren.
(d) A gold digger.
4. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life at court.
(b) Life as a pauper.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Married life.
5. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
(b) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(c) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
(d) He reminds him of court too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
4. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
5. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)