|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
(a) His master's.
(b) His servant's.
(c) His sister's.
(d) His brother's.
2. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Jaques' camp.
(c) The court.
(d) Duke Senior's camp.
3. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Lets him win.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Knocks him out.
(d) Breaks his jaw.
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Rowland.
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) Sir Adam.
(d) Duke Frederick.
5. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(b) Pays him.
(d) Knights him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)