|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
2. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A carriage.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Arden village.
3. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) She has never loved before.
(b) Her father loved his father.
(c) He beat Charles in the match.
(d) They are the same age.
4. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Kicks him out.
5. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Playing a guitar.
(d) Building a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
3. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
4. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
5. Who is the court fool?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)