|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(a) Running away.
2. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(b) Out of place.
4. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her father's banishment.
(b) She hates Duke Frederick.
(c) She hates the court.
(d) She and Celia do not get along.
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A siren.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A gold digger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
2. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
3. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
5. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)