|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Corin for food?
2. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Kingdom of Arden.
(c) Kingdom of Andrew.
(d) Forest of Andrew.
3. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
(a) Orlando is smarter.
(b) Orlando is better-looking.
(c) Orlando is like his father.
(d) Orlando is stronger.
4. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His safety.
(b) His house.
(c) His horse.
(d) His peace of mind.
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(b) Running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)