|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her father's banishment.
(b) She hates Duke Frederick.
(c) She and Celia do not get along.
(d) She hates the court.
2. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(a) His wife.
(b) Duke Senior.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) How much she misses her father.
(b) Her attraction to Orlando.
(c) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(d) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
4. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
5. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The mountains.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) Outside the kingdom walls.
(d) On a horse heading toward the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)