|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
(a) It shows the peace of country life.
(b) It has the female characters.
(c) Jaques analogy.
(d) There are no wrestling matches in the forest.
2. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A knightship.
(c) A handshake.
3. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's education.
(b) Orlando's military training.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's wedding.
4. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
5. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Find Rosalind's father.
(b) Keep Rosalind there.
(c) Apologize to Rosalind.
(d) Go with Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
3. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
4. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)