|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He needs their guidance.
(b) He fears for their safety.
(c) He feels betrayed.
(d) He misses them.
2. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Dances for him.
(b) Builds him a fire.
(c) Makes him food.
(d) Stops singing.
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) A siren.
(d) A sorceress.
5. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Work as a servant.
(b) Find her father and bring him back.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Orders her out of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
2. Who is the court fool?
3. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)