|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) The Lords.
2. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Orders her out of the city.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Work as a servant.
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Senior's.
(b) His own.
(c) Duke Frederick's.
4. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
5. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
(a) Stolen from him.
(b) Made amends with him.
(c) Banished him.
(d) Killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
5. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)