|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(c) Her inheritance.
2. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A handshake.
(c) A knightship.
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(b) Comparing its fate to his own.
(c) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(d) Writing a poem about the animal.
4. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(a) His father.
5. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) He reminds him of court too much.
(b) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(c) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
5. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)