|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) The mountains.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Outside the kingdom walls.
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is a noble life.
(b) It is torture.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is free of peril.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(c) Her father.
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(c) Running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
4. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
5. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)