|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Dances for him.
(b) Stops singing.
(c) Makes him food.
(d) Builds him a fire.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(d) They think it is comical.
3. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A siren.
(d) A gold digger.
4. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
5. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
(a) Banished him.
(b) Killed him.
(c) Made amends with him.
(d) Stolen from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
2. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)