|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A handshake.
(c) A knightship.
2. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His safety.
(b) His house.
(c) His horse.
(d) His peace of mind.
3. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He needs their guidance.
(b) He fears for their safety.
(c) He feels betrayed.
(d) He misses them.
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Assault him.
(c) Rob him.
(d) Steal Rosalind.
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Her attraction to Orlando.
(b) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(c) How much she misses her father.
(d) That she despises Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
2. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
3. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
4. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)