|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She feels like an alien.
(b) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) She is alienated from home.
2. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) People in court.
(b) A gang.
(c) The Lords.
(d) His brothers.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
4. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Knights him.
(d) Pays him.
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) Good wrestling matches.
(b) A public execution.
(c) A musical serenade.
(d) The jousting match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
4. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)