|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Lords.
(b) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A charity fund.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) The king's treasury.
(d) A kind, elderly woman.
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Bow to himself and Celia.
(b) Work as a servant.
(c) Orders her out of the city.
(d) Find her father and bring him back.
4. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
(b) That he hated Orlando's father.
(c) That he loved Orlando's father.
(d) That he killed Orlando's father.
5. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Keep Rosalind there.
(c) Find Rosalind's father.
(d) Go with Rosalind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
4. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
5. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)