|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Enter the match.
(b) Cancel the match.
(c) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(d) Imprison Orlando.
2. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A siren.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A gold digger.
3. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Knights him.
(b) Pays him.
4. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(b) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(c) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(d) Running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
2. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
3. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)