|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) An orchard.
(b) The road.
(c) At the river.
(d) The court.
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick's.
(c) His own.
(d) Duke Senior's.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A slap in the face.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A dirty look.
4. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He fears for their safety.
(b) He needs their guidance.
(c) He feels betrayed.
(d) He misses them.
5. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) They think it is comical.
(c) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
2. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)