|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His horse.
(b) His safety.
(c) His peace of mind.
(d) His house.
2. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
3. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
5. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(b) His horse.
(c) His sword.
(d) His inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
2. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
4. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)