|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(b) That Orlando will kill him.
(c) That he will be bankrupt.
(d) That the peasants are revolting.
2. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's military training.
(b) Orlando's wedding.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's education.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Her attraction to Orlando.
(b) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(c) How much she misses her father.
(d) That she despises Duke Frederick.
4. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It needs tweaking.
(d) It is false.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
2. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
3. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)