|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A handshake.
(d) A knightship.
2. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(d) Running away.
3. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Forest of Andrew.
(c) Kingdom of Arden.
(d) Kingdom of Andrew.
4. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A deer.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A fox.
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A slap in the face.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A dirty look.
(d) Her necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
2. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
5. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)