|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A love letter.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) A slap in the face.
(d) A dirty look.
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
3. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Senior.
(b) The Lords.
(d) Duke Frederick.
4. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(b) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(c) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(d) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
5. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life at court.
(b) Married life.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Life as a pauper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
2. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
3. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)