|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The maidens.
(c) The Lords.
2. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He fears for their safety.
(c) He feels betrayed.
(d) He needs their guidance.
3. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Sir Rowland is really dead.
(b) Orlando's whereabouts.
(c) Rosalind and Celia's whereabouts.
(d) Duke Senior's status.
4. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) On the drawbridge.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In bed.
(d) In the court.
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It needs tweaking.
(b) It is false.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It is naive.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
2. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)