|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Duke Frederick.
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(b) That he will be bankrupt.
(c) That Orlando will kill him.
(d) That the peasants are revolting.
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
4. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 1, Scene 2.
(b) Act 2, Scene 1.
(c) Act 1, Scene 3.
(d) Act 1, Scene 1.
5. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He feels betrayed.
(b) He fears for their safety.
(c) He needs their guidance.
(d) He misses them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
2. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
3. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)