|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She feels like an alien.
(b) She read it in a book.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She is alienated from home.
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
3. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) No one will rob them dressed as men.
4. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(b) His father.
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A knightship.
(d) A handshake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
2. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
5. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)