|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(b) Running away.
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Work as a servant.
(b) Find her father and bring him back.
(c) Orders her out of the city.
(d) Bow to himself and Celia.
4. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
(a) In the court.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In bed.
(d) On the drawbridge.
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She hates Duke Frederick.
(b) She hates the court.
(c) She and Celia do not get along.
(d) Her father's banishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
3. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
4. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)