|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) A carriage.
(d) Arden village.
2. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Canyon.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) Valley of Arden.
(d) Forest of Arden.
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will be relocated.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will be penniless.
(d) She will become a slave.
4. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is naive.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It needs tweaking.
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Adam.
(b) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Sir Rowland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
2. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
3. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
4. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)