|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A squirrel.
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) Her father loved his father.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
3. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is just bitter.
(b) He needs to lighten up.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He is delusional.
4. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 2, Scene 1.
(b) Act 1, Scene 2.
(c) Act 1, Scene 1.
(d) Act 1, Scene 3.
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) A kind, elderly woman.
(d) A charity fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
2. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
3. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
4. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)