|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
2. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(b) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(c) Her attraction to Orlando.
(d) How much she misses her father.
3. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is delusional.
(b) He is just bitter.
(c) He needs to lighten up.
(d) He can make any bad situation good.
4. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
5. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(a) Pays him.
(d) Knights him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)