|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His horse.
(b) His safety.
(c) His house.
(d) His peace of mind.
2. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he loved Orlando's father.
(b) That he hated Orlando's father.
(c) That he killed Orlando's father.
(d) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
3. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She and Celia do not get along.
(b) Her father's banishment.
(c) She hates the court.
(d) She hates Duke Frederick.
4. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(a) His father.
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(b) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(c) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(d) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
3. Who does the attendant claim is with Rosalind and Celia after overhearing them the night before?
4. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)