|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Knocks him out.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Breaks his jaw.
(d) Lets him win.
2. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A knightship.
(c) A handshake.
3. What is Duke Frederick's plan to find the group and use Oliver to do it an example of?
(a) Lying and deceit.
(b) Simplicity of country life.
(c) Greed and vanity.
(d) Peril of the court.
4. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Rowland.
(b) Sir Adam.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
5. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 1, Scene 2.
(b) Act 1, Scene 3.
(c) Act 2, Scene 1.
(d) Act 1, Scene 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
3. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
4. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)