|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(b) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
2. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(a) Duke Senior.
(c) His wife.
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick.
4. What is Duke Frederick questioning his company about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Duke Senior's status.
(b) If Sir Rowland is really dead.
(c) Orlando's whereabouts.
(d) Rosalind and Celia's whereabouts.
5. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
2. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
3. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
5. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)