|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Find Rosalind's father.
(b) Keep Rosalind there.
(c) Apologize to Rosalind.
(d) Go with Rosalind.
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be penniless.
(c) She will become a slave.
(d) She will be relocated.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(c) Her father.
4. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
5. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A deer.
(b) A fox.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
4. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
5. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)