|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) People in court.
(b) A gang.
(c) His brothers.
(d) The Lords.
2. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 2, Scene 1.
(b) Act 1, Scene 1.
(c) Act 1, Scene 2.
(d) Act 1, Scene 3.
3. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He praises Orlando.
(b) He kills Orlando.
(c) He embraces Orlando.
(d) He dislikes Orlando.
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(b) Duke Senior's.
(c) Duke Frederick's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the court fool?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
3. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)