|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That they cannot be broken.
(b) That they are changing.
(c) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(d) That Rosalind reciprocates.
2. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
(a) Act 1, Scene 3.
(b) Act 1, Scene 2.
(c) Act 2, Scene 1.
(d) Act 1, Scene 1.
3. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(a) Running away.
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he hated Orlando's father.
(b) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
(c) That he loved Orlando's father.
(d) That he killed Orlando's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
4. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)