|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which attendant overhears Rosalind and Celia talking the night before they go missing?
2. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The court.
(b) The road.
(c) An orchard.
(d) At the river.
3. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A charity fund.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) The king's treasury.
(d) A kind, elderly woman.
5. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A fox.
(b) A deer.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
2. What does Act 2, Scene 2 contrast?
3. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
4. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)