|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is free of peril.
(b) It is torture.
(c) It is a noble life.
(d) It is dangerous.
4. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
5. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Lets him win.
(b) Breaks his jaw.
(c) Knocks him out.
(d) Kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
2. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)