|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) Outside the kingdom walls.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) The mountains.
2. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life at court.
(c) Life as a pauper.
(d) Life in prison.
3. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) Good wrestling matches.
(b) A musical serenade.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) A public execution.
4. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he hated Orlando's father.
(b) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
(c) That he loved Orlando's father.
(d) That he killed Orlando's father.
5. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Kicks him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
2. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
3. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
4. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
5. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)