|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(c) Her father.
2. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A public execution.
(b) The jousting match.
(c) A musical serenade.
(d) Good wrestling matches.
3. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's military training.
(b) Orlando's education.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's wedding.
4. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Breaks his jaw.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Lets him win.
(d) Knocks him out.
5. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The maidens.
(b) The Lords.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
3. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)