|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Knocks him out.
(b) Breaks his jaw.
(c) Lets him win.
(d) Kills him.
2. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She hates the court.
(b) She hates Duke Frederick.
(c) She and Celia do not get along.
(d) Her father's banishment.
3. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Kicks him out.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Stabs him.
4. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(a) A knightship.
(c) A handshake.
5. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life at court.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life as a pauper.
(d) Married life.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
2. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
3. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
4. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
5. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)