|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Kicks him out.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Slaps him.
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A deer.
(d) A fox.
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Enter the match.
(b) Imprison Orlando.
(c) Cancel the match.
(d) Talk Orlando out of the match.
5. Who is the court fool?
(c) Charles the wrestler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
4. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
5. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)