|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(b) The maidens.
(d) The Lords.
2. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life as a pauper.
(b) Life at court.
(c) Married life.
(d) Life in prison.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(b) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(c) Her attraction to Orlando.
(d) How much she misses her father.
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(c) She feels like an alien.
(d) She read it in a book.
5. Who is the court fool?
(a) Charles the wrestler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
2. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
4. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)