|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Writing a poem about the animal.
(b) Comparing its fate to his own.
(c) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(d) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) Her father loved his father.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
3. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A gold digger.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A siren.
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He kills Orlando.
(b) He embraces Orlando.
(c) He dislikes Orlando.
(d) He praises Orlando.
5. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) They think it is comical.
(c) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
2. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
3. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
4. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
5. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)