|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Bow to himself and Celia.
(b) Work as a servant.
(c) Find her father and bring him back.
(d) Orders her out of the city.
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) A slap in the face.
(c) A dirty look.
(d) A love letter.
3. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She and Celia do not get along.
(b) She hates the court.
(c) She hates Duke Frederick.
(d) Her father's banishment.
4. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Duke Frederick.
(c) The Lords.
(d) Duke Senior.
5. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) People in court.
(b) The Lords.
(c) His brothers.
(d) A gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
2. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
4. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)