|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A deer.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A fox.
2. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life at court.
(d) Life as a pauper.
3. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Lets him win.
(c) Knocks him out.
(d) Breaks his jaw.
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) She read it in a book.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She feels like an alien.
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A knightship.
(c) A handshake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
3. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
5. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)