|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A fox.
(d) A deer.
2. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is delusional.
(b) He can make any bad situation good.
(c) He needs to lighten up.
(d) He is just bitter.
3. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
4. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Knocks him out.
(b) Lets him win.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Breaks his jaw.
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(a) A handshake.
(c) A knightship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
3. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)