|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
2. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
(a) That Orlando will kill him.
(b) That the peasants are revolting.
(c) That Orlando will wrestle him.
(d) That he will be bankrupt.
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It needs tweaking.
(b) It is naive.
(c) It is false.
(d) It is wise.
4. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
(a) To talk him out of the match.
(b) To give him his inheritance.
(c) To send him to the country.
(d) To kill him.
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
4. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
5. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)