|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She feels like an alien.
(b) She is alienated from home.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) Her mother's name was Aliena.
2. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She hates the court.
(b) Her father's banishment.
(c) She hates Duke Frederick.
(d) She and Celia do not get along.
4. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
5. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) The Lords.
(b) People in court.
(c) A gang.
(d) His brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
2. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
3. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
4. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
5. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)