|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(b) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(c) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(d) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
2. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
(a) Banished him.
(b) Killed him.
(c) Stolen from him.
(d) Made amends with him.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
4. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Kicks him out.
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Comparing its fate to his own.
(b) Writing a poem about the animal.
(c) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(d) Putting the animal out of its misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
3. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
4. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
5. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)