|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
(c) Knights him.
(d) Pays him.
2. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(b) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(c) Writing a poem about the animal.
(d) Comparing its fate to his own.
4. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A public execution.
(b) Good wrestling matches.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) A musical serenade.
5. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(b) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(c) That they cannot be broken.
(d) That they are changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
2. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
3. Who is the court fool?
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)