|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is torture.
(b) It is dangerous.
(c) It is a noble life.
(d) It is free of peril.
2. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(b) His father.
3. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Keep Rosalind there.
(b) Apologize to Rosalind.
(c) Go with Rosalind.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
5. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)