|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) A siren.
(d) A sorceress.
2. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's wedding.
(b) Orlando's military training.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's education.
3. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Kicks him out.
4. Who is the court fool?
(d) Charles the wrestler.
5. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A fox.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A deer.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
2. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
3. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
5. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)