|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A public execution.
(b) Good wrestling matches.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) A musical serenade.
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will become a slave.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will be penniless.
(d) She will be relocated.
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Enter the match.
(b) Cancel the match.
(c) Imprison Orlando.
(d) Talk Orlando out of the match.
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He kills Orlando.
(b) He praises Orlando.
(c) He embraces Orlando.
(d) He dislikes Orlando.
5. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
4. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)