|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That they are changing.
(b) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(c) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(d) That they cannot be broken.
2. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Adam.
(b) Sir Rowland.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
3. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) He beat Charles in the match.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) Her father loved his father.
(d) They are the same age.
5. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Andrew.
(b) Kingdom of Andrew.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Kingdom of Arden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
2. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
3. What does Charles come to court to warn Oliver about?
4. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)