|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Breaks his jaw.
(c) Lets him win.
(d) Knocks him out.
2. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(a) A handshake.
(c) A knightship.
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is wise.
(b) It needs tweaking.
(c) It is naive.
(d) It is false.
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A siren.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A sorceress.
5. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's house.
(b) Orlando's wedding.
(c) Orlando's military training.
(d) Orlando's education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
2. Who is the court fool?
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
4. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)