|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(d) His father.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Her attraction to Orlando.
(b) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(c) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(d) How much she misses her father.
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Kingdom of Andrew.
(b) Forest of Andrew.
(c) Kingdom of Arden.
(d) Forest of Arden.
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A siren.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A sorceress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
3. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)