|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Imprison Orlando.
(b) Cancel the match.
(c) Enter the match.
(d) Talk Orlando out of the match.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A slap in the face.
(b) A dirty look.
(c) A love letter.
(d) Her necklace.
4. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(c) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
5. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
2. What does Charles ask Oliver to do about Orlando?
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
4. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
5. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)