|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His house.
(b) His horse.
(c) His peace of mind.
(d) His safety.
2. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He needs to lighten up.
(b) He is delusional.
(c) He is just bitter.
(d) He can make any bad situation good.
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick.
4. What does Duke Senior tell Orlando is the best way to get what he wants, which astonishes Orlando?
(a) By lying.
(b) By trading.
(c) By telling riddles.
(d) By being polite.
5. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Audrey upset at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
3. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)