Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the scene that contrasts Act 2, Scene 2 accomplish its contrast?
(a) It has the female characters.
(b) Jaques analogy.
(c) It shows the peace of country life.
(d) There are no wrestling matches in the forest.
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) Outside the kingdom walls.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) The mountains.
3. Whom does Duke Frederick summon after hearing about Rosalind and Celia's disappearance?
(c) His wife.
(d) Duke Senior.
4. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
5. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Six months.
(b) A week.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
2. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
4. For what reason does Oliver hate his brother, Orlando?
5. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)