|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else do the men claim is missing in the morning?
2. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Forest of Andrew.
(c) Kingdom of Arden.
(d) Kingdom of Andrew.
3. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) A carriage.
(d) Arden village.
4. Who is professing love for Phebe?
(d) Duke Senior.
5. Who is in the forest at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Corin and Amiens.
(b) Adams and Corin.
(c) Orlando and Adam.
(d) Orlando and Amiens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Jaques tell the men the world is after Orlando leaves to find Adam?
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
4. What does Oliver do in order to convince Charles to carry out his plan to kill Orlando?
5. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)