Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(c) The Lords.
(d) The maidens.
2. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(b) That they cannot be broken.
(c) That they are changing.
(d) That Rosalind reciprocates.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(a) Her father.
4. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He fears for their safety.
(b) He misses them.
(c) He needs their guidance.
(d) He feels betrayed.
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Assault him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
2. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
3. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)